Absolute courses - page 58

Mischek2:

I bet 10 on grell against Dr.F.

The terms just need to be leveled.

10 what? Old galoshes? Kilos of scrap? Bananas?

Dr.F.:

This is sarcasm.

Then by the end of the week everything will become clear. I am a busy man, forex is a hobby, no real money (at one time it was), my only goal is to get a stable EA without adjustments and optimization, so even if there is a minus, I will not cry, just new food for thought.

grell:

Then everything will become clear by the end of the week. I am a busy man, forex is a hobby, no real money (it used to be), my goal is the only one, the possibility of stable EA operation without adjustments and optimization
Then write the Expert Advisor according to my logic. Trades with TP=SL and profit due to the probability of TP is greater than the probability of SL. This and only this way you can beat forex. There is no other way.

Sorry, I'm not rejecting your system, but I don't understand it, for the life of me:) The Expert Advisor is easy to write, there is a template, but where is the logic? In your head? So it is not enough. In short, I continue to monitor the account, I know how to lose, but I also know how to win.

Dr.F.:

Ten what? Old galoshes? Kilos of scrap? Bananas?
Here on the forum, if it does not say galoshes, the default setting is credits or U.S. dollars, I will show you later what they look like and show you the country on the map too

grell:
Sorry, I'm not rejecting your system, but I don't understand it, for the life of me:) The Expert Advisor is easy to write, there is a template, but where is the logic? In your head? So it is not enough. In short, I continue to monitor the account, I know how to lose, but I also know how to win.

The system is simple: open trades with TP=SL. It is the only way. The algorithmic core may be anything. Including the one that you are demonstrating now with your Expert Advisor. If your EA will show profit in this experiment geometry, then it's OK. If not - sorry, it won't show profit in any other geometry (consistently, I mean).

Mischek2:
Here on the forum, if it is not indicated about the boots, the default setting is credits or US dollars, I will show you later how they look like and show you the country on the map as well

If you mean Fed dollars, they have nothing to do with the USA, so don't bother. In that sense, whether the US is a state without the right to print its own money is debatable. Let me say more. The US government can only Borrow dollars from the Fed. At interest. Hence the conclusion: if the Government lends say 1 dollar to the Fed for 1 year at 1% interest, it owes 1.01 dollars to the Fed after a year and no amount of gold or oil can change the fact that it cannot pay back the debt until it lends another 1 cent from the Fed. The US government at any given time owes more dollars than they exist. Consequently, the debt cannot be repaid in principle. It can only grow. Hence the crisis we are seeing now.

Dr.F.:

The system is simple: open trades with TP=SL. This is the only way to do it. The algorithmic core can be anything. Including the one you are demonstrating now with the EA. If your EA will show profit in this experiment geometry, then it's OK. If not, sorry, it won't show profit in any other geometry (consistently, I mean).

I don't gobble up profits in one go, I gently chop them off, you will see the drawdown. As for me TP=SL, the lower their value, the more random the result. My stops are protective, there is no TP, my closes are of higher priority according to Expert Advisor logic, the second place is given to index logic.

grell:

... ...you'll see the slippage for yourself. TP=SL is unacceptable to me...
What can I say... I can neither add nor subtract. Hence, naturally.

Dr.F.:

In that sense the question is whether the US is a state without the right to print its own money,

Mmm, what a lucky dig I made.

Keep digging, colleague.

Reason: