EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1776

I don't have much faith in all this north.

On H4, D1 the Fibo fans show that the eu is on its last gasp upwards, this week will probably be a mess, further down to the south.

torgus:

I don't have much faith in the whole north thing.

On H4, D1 Fibo fans show that the eu is on its last gasp upwards, this week will probably be a mess, further down, to the south.

Look at the market more realistically, not considering your open sales.

Now we can go down as well as up.

torgus:

On H4, D1 the Fibo fans show that the eu is on its last gasp upwards, this week will probably be a mess, further down to the south.

Is 150-250 pips too much for the last gasping?))) I wouldn't count on much more than that.

Noterday:

Look at the market more realistically, without considering your open sales.

At the moment you can go down just as much as you can go up.

I am not interested in my open sales.

This is a demo.

I won't argue, the market will show, everything is simple and lies behind the complex, you just have to see it.

I don't think anyone will oppose the geometry of the market?

strangerr:

I consider the possibility of a pullback to 1.3550, though I don't think it should go any lower than 1.36. Anyway, next week, at least till Thursday, I am keeping buy.

I called on Friday with the guys from Wall Street, and everybody says, that 1.36 is not just a strong level, but a very powerful one, and its break upwards may be the target around 1.39,

The breakthrough has happened and it's even more interesting to watch it develop...

Chester:

I called on Friday with the guys from Wall Street, and everybody says, that 1.36 is not just a strong level, but a very powerful one, and its break upwards may be the target around 1.39,

The breakthrough has happened and it's even more interesting to watch it develop...

What am I talking about? I'm not saying 1.50-60))

torgus:

I don't claim it, but I think this is the last gasp of the euro under one forty and then a bearish slide, or a roller coaster)))

Chester:

Three in one, just like Helden Longers ))))

Presumably, we will test this small curve in about 10 days,

And what happens in reality, the market will tell us.

p.s. it's a shame that the other real had a stop out at the start of the move.

Strangerr, at what level is better to place stops, based on the ratio Goal = 100%?

Here is what I see for the EUR/JPY:

Taking into account the extreme tendency of the price to move in triples, the targets are seen at 115.

strangerr:

Thank you for the correction, it really is smoother,

After a week's work, like the joke, my eyes are watering)))

You'll laugh, what's the circular, what's the BB on EE target 115 )))
Reason: