Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 12

Integer:

I don't want to talk to you, I'm not interested.
Explain to me what I'm wrong about. Separate for OOS and PIC.

There is no OOS or PIC in the copier, unless you enter them yourself. Or have you only seen one of the lowers and are drawing conclusions about all of them?

FAQ:
There is no OOS or PIC in the copier, unless you enter them yourself. Or have you only seen one of the lowers and you are drawing conclusions about all of them?
Does the CC have feedback from the slave terminal to the master terminal?

scalper:
Explain what I'm wrong about. Separate for OOS and POS.

So, OOS and PIC are the level of radio amateurs at school. But grown up people study the transmission characteristics of the system. If the system's characteristics deteriorate after the introduction of the OOS, the designer is out of business.

Integer:

So, OS and ASM are at the level of radio amateurs in school. But grown-ups study transmission characteristics of a system. If the system's characteristics deteriorate after the introduction of OC, the designer is out of business.

Let me explain in simple terms. By introducing a linear feedback, the speed of operation is increased, but the DER is reduced - the probability of missing a useful signal is increased. If threshold or time delayed feedback is introduced, the system is stable only within the control range. Any external perturbation - out of control - increases the probability of missing the useful signal. Systems with a voltage regulator are necessary for work with weak signals, while they are characterized by instability of parameters - the probability of missing a useful signal increases.

So why do we need an OS?

Forget 70s technology... You have a rather distorted view of digital technology. In the form of feedback, you might get a command execution report, or an error. Nothing more than that. And if you don't have a handler for that event (let alone a feedback channel) it doesn't solve anything.

FAQ:
Forget 70s technology... You have a rather distorted view of digital technology. In the form of feedback you can get a report of command execution, or an error. Nothing more than that. And unless you have a handler for that event (let alone a feedback channel) it doesn't solve anything.

What's that got to do with the 1970s? Do you think the fundamentals have changed with the advent of digital processing? Ha... You can't fool physics!

It's all the same, just at a higher technological level...

I gather that the topic is either too complicated or not interesting. Therefore, the almshouse is closed...

scalper:
I gather that the topic is either too complicated or not interesting. So, let's close the almshouse...

Not so much complicated as a crutch - you can't spin it and it'll still be a crutch.)

scalper:

What's that got to do with the 1970s? Do you think the fundamentals have changed with the advent of digital processing? Ha... You can't fool physics!

It's all the same, just at a higher technological level...

It's you who are firmly stuck in the last century, not only are your statements fundamentally wrong, but I advise you to read books on the basics of radio engineering above the level of the 70s reference book.
scalper:
I gather that the topic is either too complicated or not interesting. Therefore, the almshouse is closed...

That's what I think too, that's why the thread is closed, the topic is eternally anathema to the topicstarter.

Reason: