Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 11

sanyooooook:

As far as I understand all your actions will be performed by scripts or expert advisors, right?

Right. According to the correspondence table.

Well, the slave terminals are used as well, but rarely. Mostly through the master terminal.

Set of tools,open charts, scripts and Expert Advisors is the same for the master terminal and any slave terminal.

If it were not for the differences in trading conditions (spreads, levels) and quotes of different dealing companies/brokers, then in the matching table, the left part would completely correspond to the right one.

scalper:

Right. According to the correspondence table.

Well, the slave terminals are used as well, but rarely. Mostly through the master terminal.

In the master terminal the actions (opening and closing positions) will be done manually?

sanyooooook:

on the master terminal will the actions be done manually?
The operator on the open chart of a particular instrument will perform actions with the mouse.

scalper:

If it were not for differences in trading conditions (spreads, levels) and quotations of different dealers/brokers, the left side of the matching table would fully correspond to the right.

Differences do not interfere with copying by existence or absence in the table, if it is in the table, then we set it, if it is not in the table, then we do not set it, if it was and was not, then we remove it.

The essence of the usual copier

scalper:

Systems with an operating system have response times that are not comparable to those of systems without an operating system. Plus residual error. Also limited control range and loss of stability. You're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Ah-ha-ha. No words... Have you read any children's books on radio engineering?

A brain blast, a revolution in automatic control theory, a first of all, a revolution in the theory of automatic control.

scalper:
The operator on the open graph takes action with the mouse.

will there only be one working tool?

sanyooooook:

The differences do not interfere with copying by existence or absence in the table; if it is in the table, then it is checked; if it is not in the table, then it is not checked; if it was or was not, then it is removed.

The essence of the usual copier

Not quite. Due to differences in order placement levels in one dealing room the autotranslator has a minimum distance of 15, in another 20 and in a master terminal 5. In the tables of the slave terminals opposite the EA of the master terminal with a distance of 5 will show the EAs of the slave terminals with a distance of 15 and 20 respectively.

Integer:

Ah-ha-ha. There are no words... Have you read any children's books on radio engineering?

What an explosion of the brain, a revolution of all principles, a revolution in automatic control theory.

You want to talk about it? I have a degree in radio engineering. Do you?

sanyooooook:

will there only be one working tool?
No. There are 10-15 working tools and a timetable is open for each one in the MasterTerminal.

scalper:
You want to talk about it. I have a degree in radio engineering. Do you?

I don't want to talk to you, I'm not interested.
Reason: