Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 18

The length of the win/loss streak does not tell you anything.

Look here:

Profitable trades (% of all) 1530(72.24%)

moskitman:

Beautiful.

One can't help but wonder why, with all this beauty, the report is from a tester and not from a demo/real...

The question of beauty is debatable. My Expert Advisor was developed long ago, in 2006 according to my order. I have not used it for real trading, although my client has used it with some success. I am using more effective one in terms of drawdown and profit.

Mathemat:

The length of the win/loss streak does not tell you anything.

Look here:

Profitable trades (% of all) 1530(72.24%)

It makes sense. The lot is permanent.
khorosh:
It is questionable about its beauty. I made my Expert Advisor long ago, in 2006 on my order. I did not use it for real, although my client did, and not without success. I myself use more effective by drawdown and profit.
And what does it do? Well, it is clear from the grid of orders and, presumably, after the achievement of a certain profit the exiting is done according to the evenness of the balance line.

moskitman:
Fair enough. The lot is permanent, isn't it?
And what does it do? Well, the grid of orders is clear, the exit after reaching a certain profit, presumably judging by the evenness of the balance line.
Setting a grid of orders. Closing when the joint position has reached a certain amount of points of profit. Restoring the closed orders in places where they were before.

OK, finally ready to continue...

I have the eu at the moment = 1.3154. Need to buy 0.11 lots. I put pendants at 1.3124 and 1.3184...

Bought... Waiting...

The volatility in the market is "amazing" :-)

Where did everybody go? It's been so much fun on the forex lately. Did they run out of money? Or is it the other way round, maikers have scalded, and now they have to hibernate like a boa constrictor? :-)

Nothing surprising about the drop in activity. Christmas week is coming. (Or is it?))

moskitman:
No surprise in the drop in activity. Christmas week is coming. (Or is it?))

What a week :-)

Or do they start preparing half a year in advance...? :-)))

prikolnyjkent:

Where did everybody go? It wasn't so long ago that Faure was having so much fun. Did they run out of money? Or is it the other way around, the makers got scalded, and now they're hibernating like a boa constrictor? :-)

Tired of repeating that you need an investor, I personally do not understand what you want to show, what you are doing and what the result is. In the table - the outcome, mirroring, balance, what they and their values mean to me is also not clear. You do not have to explain, I am not interested any more, if you would achieve something interesting, the presentation of information would also be at a level... and that table of yours belongs here

sever32:
You are tired of being told that you need an investor, I personally do not understand what you are trying to show, what you are doing and what the result is. In the table - the outcome, mirroring, balance, what they and their meanings to me is also not clear. You don't have to explain, I'm just not interested anymore, if you would achieve something interesting that cuts would also show up on the level... and that table of yours belongs here

You're so incomprehensible...

I don't intend to demonstrate my achievements to the world at all.

The reason for creating this thread is that some people argue that you can't make money on randoms, others argue that you can, and still others (Helen, for example, in the "product face" thread) ask me to SHOW them something that actually works.

I'm here... IN ADVANCE MODE... I'm posting "signals" and transaction results of some ST based on a martingale, purely so that people can see with their own eyes, not by word of mouth, how the martingale will either lose or not... And whether the martingale, on its mirror trades, can make ANTI-martingale money when the martingale is lost.

Your comment about the investment password makes about as much sense as the demand, which I gave earlier as an example, to pour Zhigulyov beer from the original bottle into a Czech bottle... What difference does changing the "packaging" make?

Reason: