[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 387

Stop swearing! - Let everyone involved save face.

All readers are just as stupid and can see and understand things for themselves. It is not always possible to accept other people's positions - that is what tolerance is all about. And getting personal does not make a professional look good and sets a bad example for newcomers. If you are swearing, what can you demand from the less developed. We ourselves should set a good example in these matters as well.

(Sorry for the publicity of the political work.) I suggest that the last posts of the participants (including my this post) be removed from the forum - who is "in favour" please "raise your hands" - i.e. delete the posts.

Chiripaha:

Stop swearing! - Let everyone involved save face.

All readers are no less stupid and see for themselves

and understand. It's not always possible to accept other people's positions - that's what tolerance is all about. And going personal does not make a professional look good and sets a bad example for newcomers. If you are swearing, what can you demand from the less developed. We ourselves should set a good example in these matters as well.

(Sorry for the publicity of the political work.) I suggest the last posts of the participants (including my this post) be removed from the forum - who is "in favour" please "raise your hands" - i.e. delete the posts.

It is not noticeable that everyone sees and understands. Had they seen and understood, they would have seen and understood by now. Why delete, now a moderator will come and banish me. I do not mind, there is no one here to talk to.

Integer:
It is not noticeable that everyone sees and understands. If they had seen and understood, they would have seen and understood by now. Why delete it, now a moderator will come and ban me. I do not mind, there is no one here to talk to.
And that's exactly what's bad, if he bans me... I wouldn't want that at all. Otherwise it would be more like authoritarianism than pluralism of opinion. But I was so glad that you were not sliding down to personalities in your disputes, and I was afraid to get into your arguments, lest God forbid it happen. And now... you did. Not good. Therefore, not to be banned and stay within the constructive debate and offer a more delicate way to remove the "hit-and-run".

Chiripaha:
And that's just as bad if he gets banned... I wouldn't want that at all. Otherwise it would be more like authoritarianism than pluralism of opinion. But I was so glad that you were not sliding down to personalities in your disputes, and was afraid to get into your arguments, lest God forbid it happen. And now... you did. Not good. Therefore, not to be banned and stay within the constructive debate and offer a more delicate way to remove the "hit-and-run".

It's not a problem if you get banned. Just for 24 hours. What pluralism? Take a good look at Junko's manners. He doesn't see anything in the world apart from his own deified and exalted self. In fact, by the way, it reeks of psychopathology. Don't be afraid to get into arguments, just see and hear what is being answered.

There can be no constructive argument with Junko. There can't be one with a man who seriously thinks he's a god, etc. etc.

Vinin:

I'm not going to argue
I'm ready to join Victor on this one.

Integer:

It's okay to get banned. Just for 24 hours. What pluralism? Take a good look at Junko's manners. He does not see anything in the world except his own deified and exalted self. In fact, by the way, it reeks of psychopathology. Don't be afraid to get into arguments, just see and hear what is being answered.

There can be no constructive argument with Junko. There can't be one with a man who seriously thinks he's a god.

All the more reason to argue - you must have the stamina to stop arguing.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to solve the problem with the hole in M1 from 0.00 to 3.00 of today's quotes. The update only adds 2 bars at a time, on other TFs all quotes are present except for the incorrect volumes. What to do? Maybe there is some script to force loading, updating? And this, unfortunately, on Real. No hole on the other MT4 with Demo! Looking forward to your help! Thank you!

borilunad:

Taking this opportunity.

Close all charts, restart the terminal, delete data from the beginning of the hole in the quotes archive(on all timeframes where there are holes), restart, then as usual.

Integer:

Close all charts, restart the terminal, delete data from the beginning of the hole in the quotes archive (on all timeframes, where there are holes), restart, then as usual.

Thank you! But there are positions open, or is that OK?! I'll give it a try now!

Sorry, how can I delete just from the beginning of the hole? You can delete everything in F2, but as soon as I press M1, all quotes appear immediately with the same hole! How can I delete only from the beginning of the hole?

borilunad:
Thank you! But there are positions open, or is that OK?! I'll give it a try!
I wonder what will turn out. : )) Usually these holes are formed just on the server of the broker itself and in similar attempts to fix them I had no success. If the broker doesn't repair it, there's nothing to pump up.
Reason: