[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 400

TarasBY:

I already made a note of the term computer-based (in this context), so I didn't repeat it in the previous post - "software" logic.

P.S. In this case, I was using everyday language. If I remained misunderstood, I'll get over it. :)))

No computer logic, no software logic. There is no philistine logic. There is just logic or there is no logic

Vinin:

No computer logic, no software logic. There is no philistine logic. There's just logic or there isn't.
Vitya, you're wrong... There's also female logic..., and it's not her, this pillar of great wisdom, that holds the world together... :)))))))))))))

I still have not been able to solve the problem I outlined on the previous page.

Judging by the hints, I think I have not quite got it right.

I'll tell you again what I need.

I am in a tester. 5 min TF.

To open order when 2 conditions are fulfilled simultaneously.

1. if High[1] is higher than Open [30] by 150 p.and more.

I coded this condition easily if ((High[1]-Open[30])> 1500*Point)

2.Open [30] must = 15 minutes, i.e. it is every 12 five minutes(0:15 - 1:15 - 2:15..................23:15) Year,month,day,hour,seconds - does not matter.

I have been offered

1.Use the TimeMinute( ) function

if (TimeMinute( TimeCurrent( ))==15) ..... but the calculations of this function refer to a zero candle, while I need it to N30

Igor suggested to use the function if(iBarShift (Symbol(), 1, iOpen (Symbol(), PERIOD_M30, 0)) == 15)

But this function determines the serial N of the bar, which opened at a certain time, but the serial N of the N30 candle does not play a role in my code.

I still do not understand how to use the second condition

if ((High[1]-Open[30])> 1500*Point) && (??????????????????) //if distance between High[1] and Open[30] is more than 150 points and time of opening of a candle N30 = 15 (it is multiple)

//open order

Thank you.

artmedia70:
:)))))))))))))

which button do you use to smile or to cheer up?

artmedia70:
Vitya, you're wrong... There's also female logic..., and it's this pillar of great wisdom on which the world rests... :)))))))))))))

If their logic were great.... they would rule us. But so far, women who are at the head of states can be counted on the fingers of one hand..... and thank God.

I have a question about IsStopped() function. The documentation says itreturns TRUE if the program (expert or script) received a command to shut down, otherwise it returns FALSE.

Is the command coming from the server or from the Expert Advisor? I'm not quite sure in which cases they apply. If there is no need to do anything at the moment, i.e. there are no conditions for any calculations, nothing will essentially be executed anyway. So, the function is useless, as I understand it, but it is used, so it is needed for something? Can this point be clarified?

hoz:

I have a question about IsStopped() function. The documentation says itreturns TRUE if the program (expert or script) received a command to shut down, otherwise it returns FALSE.

Is the command coming from the server or from the Expert Advisor? I'm not quite sure in which cases they apply. If there is no need to do anything at the moment, i.e. there are no conditions for any calculations, nothing will be executed in any case. So, the function is useless, as I understand it, but it is used, so it is needed for something? Can this point be clarified?

The command comes from the terminal when user removes the script (etc.). Needed to facilitate termination of looped scripts and Expert Advisors. From the while(true){} loop the script is hard to exit, instead we need to use while(!IsStopped()).

solnce600:
If their logic were great.... they would rule us. But so far, women who rule the world can be counted on the fingers of one hand..... and thank God.

Women's logic (and wisdom?) has fueled wars, changed rulers, etc. since the dawn of time. By the way, those countries where women have been given more freedom in power, which you have counted on your fingers today, are ruling the world, alas.

There was a recent study on the success of the team in solving problems depending on various factors. So it turns out that success is due to only two significant predictors - the lack of a male leader (general equality) and the percentage of women involved in decision-making. You can speculate on your own))

alsu:

Women's logic (and wisdom?) has fueled wars, changed rulers, etc. since the dawn of time. By the way, those countries where women have been given more freedom in power, which you have counted on your fingers today, are the ones ruling the world, alas.

There was a recent study on the success of the team in solving tasks depending on various factors. So it turns out that success is due to only two significant predictors - the lack of a male leader (general equality) and the percentage of females involved in decision-making. You can speculate on your own))

Stirring up wars and changing rulers .... I guess that's female logic.......but in men's brains.

At the beginning of WW1 - I didn't hear anything about a female footprint.... and neither did the beginning of WW2. And the revolution was made by men.

Men are at the helm of the countries that rule the world (except Germany) and men are in the majority in big politics anyway.

I cannot judge whether this is good or bad. There is BIGLY nothing to compare it with..... only matriarchy, but we have no reliable information about it.

And there are so many studies of this kind ........ and some very interesting ones, which reveal the cause-and-effect relationship between men and women.

We have no reliable information about matriarchy and life expectancy and watching entertainment shows on TV..... But I don't think we should take such studies seriously.

Integer:

From the terminal, the command comes when the user shoots the script (etc.). Needed to facilitate termination of looped scripts and experts.

If expert is taken off the chart will also receive TRU command fromIsStopped()? I.e., more often only when owls or scripts are removed from the chart, but is there any other reason for this function to be triggered? Where can I read about it?
Integer:

From while(true){} loop the script is hard to exit, use while(!IsStopped()) instead.

And in the body of the function already create a condition, when the condition is fulfilled, thenIsStopped() = true, right?
Reason: