Does the Grail exist? - page 145

moskitman >>:

ой, бросьте... есть еще нож, пистолет и гексоген-рафинад...
все гораздо прозаичнее.
ну не буду я сейчас сырой ТХТ выкладывать в отдельную ветку - неподготовленный "вход" в аудиторию (или ввод аудитории в тему) будет только во вред самой теме.

на неделе.

))) Familiar...

I seem smarter when I'm quiet. )))

I'm kinder... Shall we shut up? )))

FantasYGold >>:
... Так и посмотрите у кого-нибудь стоят стопы? Нет, у большинство нормальный трейдеров стопов нет...

Who shows them?
Then 9/11 is not every day, and if it is every day, it ceases to be significant news.

а я когда молчу - умнее кажусь )))

Right! learnt a lot of useful things from the forum..... so I will answer 2 questions...(not revealing the secret...tc) -

Wow, are there any people here who keep track of fantasygold's affairs? n to post reports here, if they don't mind )... or transaction histories, etc.

moskitman

The only thing I have doubts about is not even a trivial stop loss, and the only thing I have doubts about is not even a trivial stop loss.
By the way the topicstarter also showed that there is a stable TS, the only thing I have doubts about the reliability of the top is not even the trivial stops, but how will behave his TS in a changing trend, today in his account were quite funny moments, I suspect that the experience topstarter tell how to act, but I also suspect that his TS with predictions just works on a long steady movement

Svinozavr >>:

))) Знакомо...

А я - добрее... Помолчим? )))

start

sever29 >>:

i'm sorry i was not given the link, but i can comment on the links - the system works, but not in the way it is described, there is even a post on the links:

"the author for some reason decided to exclude Monday from trading, apparently because he was too lazy to rewrite the indicator on the data of smaller timeframes"

the issue is not Monday, and in "not remaking the rules of DTs" - just the market has changed its appearance a bit, so the system T101, for those who have not understood, turns out to be semi-working today

IgorM писал(а) >>

I'm sorry it wasn't me who gave the link, but I can comment on the links - the system works, but not in the way it is described, there is even a post on the links:

the issue is not about Mondays and "not remaking the rules of the OC" - it's just that the market has slightly changed its look, so the T101 system, for those who have not understood it, is now semi-operational

i remember about monday, have you read the answers from the connoisseurs? on Monday the readings of the week, day and four hours merge. that's why they excluded it.

IgorM >>:

... я еще неделю назад был уверен, что стабильной ТС нет, а сейчас придерживаюсь совершенно другого мнения,...

Dear Sir, patterns can change in relation to gold too. After all, gold, as a measure of value, is also unstable...
The stability of a system should be based on a market pattern, imho, not on the "ironclad" value of an asset.
Aren't you getting excited early on?

Reason: