[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 108

Allis:

If it is an indicator, why can't it be tested in a tester? Do you make a template with the indicator and go ahead, or am I misunderstanding something?
Allis, Tara, I'm happy to tell you that the idea of the DailyPivotPoints indicator self-transforming at 0.00 to the new RR, resistance and support lines without the necessary compilation before has succeeded. I logically inserted on Friday night the hour and minute in the right places to delete lines and create new lines, and now, when the new day came, new lines were drawn. So it turned out to be very simple, but out of habit I didn't have much hope that it would work. If you need it, I'll post the whole thing, as I've changed the colour scheme in it in due time to make it look better and clearer. Just need to clean up some of the options I commented out earlier, just in case it didn't work out straight away. A small but nice victory for myself. I wish it were like that in everything!

Server:
  1. Hello Dear forum users, Is there a script that can place a trailing stop on all open orders at once?
This is not a script. This is an Expert Advisor. Look it up in the kodobase.

Hello, please tell me how to calculate the number of bars formed (ie, from bar number 1) after the last crossing CCI with the zero line. looked at the forums, tried. codes work (run in the tester, because while the weekend), but the information (incidentally correct) comes only on bar number 3, ie lags two bars. do not understand! I need this parameter for another indicator, but it is delayed! Can someone explain and help?

Regards.

ZZZEROXXX:
Can you suggest a sensible correct minute converter that sticks together correctly in weeks and upwards?

UP,

HELPPPP!!!

Server:
  1. Hello Dear forum users, is there a script that can place a trailing stop on all open orders at once?

One time? No.

only one at a time.

Can you please tell me how to open oneorderper signal? The conditions for opening and closing are different.If(OrdersTotal()==0 ) works if(conditions match. Thank you in advance.

KoOr:

Can you please tell me how to open oneorderper signal? The conditions for opening and closing are different.If(OrdersTotal()==0) works if(conditions match. Thank you in advance.

Can you elaborate on this a little bit?

MK07:

Hello, please tell me how to calculate the number of bars formed (ie, from bar number 1) after the last crossing CCI with the zero line. looked at the forums, tried. codes work (run in the tester, because while the weekend), but the information (incidentally correct) comes only on bar number 3, ie lags two bars. do not understand! I need this parameter for another indicator, but it is delayed! Can someone explain and help?

Regards.

int BarsAfterCCICrossZero(int cci_period, int applied_price)
{
   int i;

for(i=1;i<Bars-cci_period-1;i++)
   {

double cci1 = iCCI(Symbol(),Period(),cci_period,applied_price,i);
      double cci2 = iCCI(Symbol(),Period(),cci_period,applied_price,i+1);

if((cci1>0&&cci2<0)||(cci1<0&&cci2>0)) return(i);

}

return(-1);// т.е. пересечений не было
}

ZZZEROXXX:
Can you suggest a sensible, correct minute converter that sticks together correctly in weeks and upwards?

Isperiod_converter from the standard supply not suitable?

KoOr:

Can you please tell me how to open oneorderper signal? The conditions for opening and closing are different.If(OrdersTotal()==0) works if(conditions match. Thank you in advance.

Put the ExistOrders() function that checks for the presence of an order into themarket entry condition. Only after the order is turned into a position, another order can open. If you want to work with one position before it is closed, add another function of the same Kim's ExistPositions()!
Reason: