a flaw in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 - restrictions on EA trading - page 5

FAQ:
The broker did not give any answers, and here, too, they cannot explain the situation properly.

I don't know if you can help me to understand the situation with EA interaction or not? The broker has sent me here to the forum without giving any answers, and here they also fail to explain the situation properly.

vladimir832004:

As a rule of thumb I have to ask the robot trader for a Sell position, and I have to ask him if he has any comment on it.

I don't want to use decompilers and other strange codes, but I don't want to use real EAs, because they are designed for real trading...

The girls with high-frequency arbitrage from "Hunting for Gerchik" - I'll post a video as soon as I find it.

Well, you have two choices - find someone here who will do it for free, and send him the code in private, or go to theJobs service, and get paid services. But God forbid you should mention or post the decompiler.

Nothing personal - it's just the rules.

FAQ:

Well, you have two choices - find someone here who will do it for free, and send him the code in private, or go to theJobs service, and get paid services. But God forbid you should mention or post the decompiler.

It's nothing personal - it's just the rules.

yeah...and who will do it for free....

and even for a fee to be able to understand what needs to be done, it must be a professional in their field ... well then there's a lot of trading options to consider...

I understand you mean to write a new EA orchange(correct, fix bugs) the old one?

LeoV:
I don't think anyone here understood what you wrote ))))

What is there to understand? The man asked for the terminal to monitor and not to send unnecessary requests to the server. That makes sense.

vladimir832004 Yeah... who's going to do that for free....
Well, then you go straight tothe office, you will find experts there and you'll get tired of being discouraged. Choose carefully. Most likely, it will be to write a new EA based on what you already have. Personally, I would do it this way.

FAQ:
Well, then you go straight toJobs, you will find experts there and you will get tired of being discouraged. Choose carefully. Most likely, it will be writing a new Expert Advisor based on what you already have. Personally, I would do it this way.

OK, let's say so, and the guarantee that after that it will not make so many requests to the server? for example, when I work with 30 currency pairs....

You may find it easier to fine-tune the programme and correct errors, and that would make things easier for many people.

vladimir832004:

ok, let's say so, but a guarantee that after that he won't make so many requests to the server? for example, when i work with 30 currency pairs....

it may be easier to refine the program and correct the mistakes, so many people will feel better.

1: Every programmer has his or her own structure;

2nd: it's easier to write your own than to understand someone else's.

vladimir832004:

OK, let's say so, but what guarantee is there that it will not make so many requests to the server afterwards? for example, when I work with 30 currency pairs....

It may be easier to fine-tune the programme and fix bugs, which would make things easier for many people.

Well, you can write a new one, you can add all levels of checking ( at least add - do not interfere - no money). And so the program does not see this and climbs ( already there will be fewer calls....) )

TarasBY:

1: Every programmer has his or her own structure;

2nd: It is easier to write your own than to understand someone else's.

You mean that Metatrader is written crookedly.
Reason: