[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 515

chuvee:

This is what I got. The expert is resilient, if it weren't for the stops, it's tearing up.

let's see ....

chuvee:

This is what I got. The expert is resilient, if it weren't for the stops, it's tearing up.

This should go in the Annals!

Monday is a hard day .... or is it? (real)

joo:

Same dtz. And I don't think it's about hands. It's just his karma to leak.

Maybe he hasn't figured out how to use it. ))) Or is there no instruction manual?

joo:

Same dtz. And I don't think it's about hands. It's just his karma to leak.

There's also a delay in pings - if his ISP sucks, he'll get different results

VILLAGERS - I RECOMMEND THIS ROBOT!!!

You can google it and download it from the internet - if you are too lazy to get the code, please contact ....

elmucon:

You can google it and download it from the internet - if you are too lazy to get the code, please contact ....

We know him. There's been a tip in the back of a thread somewhere before.

I apologise for adding another post to your productive 515-page thread, but it's very interesting to know what kind of indicator it is that appears here:

If, not difficult, could you please tell me what it is called, where to find it?

peco:

I apologise for adding another post to your productive 515-page thread, but it's very interesting to know what kind of indicator it is that appears here:

If, not difficult, could you please tell me what it is called, where to find it?

Well it will be a bit difficult to find it - write to me in person - I'll give ...

elmucon:

Already turned. I have it on the test now. If all goes well, I'll put it on real.
Reason: