Cure conspiracy theory

An entry signal is given (e.g. buy). The Expert Advisor opens a position, places a calculated stop loss. The price which has been steadily increasing until then, instantly reverses and runs downwards to the stop loss, sets it and sinks the order. The Expert Advisor opens a sell position with a stop loss. Immediately upon opening the order, the price reverses northwards and soon afterwards sets a stop loss. Trailing stops occur exactly to the pixel on the chart. How is this possible? I mean in terms of probability theory? I've noticed such behaviour before, but I shunned the silly idea that the "forex director" was playing against my orders =)

Oooooh this is my favourite subject !!!! It means that most systems and human behaviour in general is so predictable that ......

wmlab:
I receive a signal to enter (e.g. buy). The Expert Advisor opens a position and sets the calculated stop loss. The price that was previously increasing, instantly reverses and runs downwards, to the stop loss, sets it and empties the order. The Expert Advisor opens a sell position with a stop loss. The price instantly reverses northwards and sets a stop loss. Trailing stops occur exactly to the pixel on the chart. How is that possible? I mean, in terms of probability theory? I've noticed it before, but I've been avoiding the stupid idea that the "forex director" is playing against my orders =)

1. Change firms, there's a choice!

2. 2. Wipe out the levels of take and stops, so they would not be visible to the cooks of the next kitchen. I myself have been trading on my version of Av02.mq4 on real market on your basic (netting) Avalanche. So far everything is successful.

I can give you the complete code of the owl (with its description) for your personal use and settings for the instruments that I trade now on the micro-real.

Try putting a limiter in place of the SL. What if it works!?

Roman.:

1. Change firms, there's a choice!

2. Wipe out the take and stop levels, so that they are not visible to the cooks of the next kitchen. I am trading on my version of your basic (netting) Avalanche! So far so good.

I can give you the complete code of the owl (with description) and the settings for the instruments on which I'm currently trading on the micro-real.

Oooo much Dear Roman, do you really think you are capable of influencing the market with your ..... er ... trades ? Only for you will move the market, against your position? What is your working lot volume there ?

wmlab:
An entry signal is given (e.g. buy). The Expert Advisor opens a position, places a calculated stop loss. The price which has been steadily increasing until then, instantly reverses and runs downwards to the stop loss, sets it and sinks the order. The Expert Advisor opens a sell position with a stop loss. Immediately upon opening the order, the price reverses northwards and soon afterwards sets a stop loss. Trailing stops occur exactly to the pixel on the chart. How is this possible? I mean in terms of probability theory? I've noticed similar behaviour before, but have shunned the silly idea that the "forex director" is playing against my orders =)
Yes, it's the office's fault, but in general move to a fund.

solar:
Oooo much Dear Roman, do you really think you are capable of influencing the market with your ..... er ... trades ? Only for you will move the market, against your position? What is your working lot volume there ?

Of course, no one seriously thinks that our trades go beyond the BC. But there are too many of these surgical losses to simply dismiss them.

solar:

That's bullshit, one man drove the puppeteers in his desired direction with a "sacrificial" micro account :)

solar:
Oooh much Dear Roman, do you really think that you are able to influence the market with your ..... er ... trades ? Only for you will move the market, against your position? What is your working lot volume there ?

I don't understand the question. What does that have to do with it?

When the kitchens have the ability to move the price of an instrument within a bar against, for example, the clients' aggregate position... And if the stop level is also explicitly stated, it is a sin not to go after it.

At the core of human nature is the idea that it is someone else's fault but not his. The DCs usually don't need to do anything - they will sell out on their own.

Roman.:

I don't understand the question. What does this have to do with anything?

When the kitchens have the ability to move the price of an instrument within a bar against, for example, the clients' aggregate position... And if the stop level is also clearly indicated, then it's a sin not to go after it.

If you are chasing every pip, then no comment. But the average quote flow is pretty much the same for everyone.
Reason: