FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 263

tara:

Is there a switch? :)

There is no switch, but the moose is already at breakeven, or rather a bit of profit. So now I am not afraid to look at pictures with apocalyptic forecasts.

There is no teak either.

Reshetov:

There is no switch, but the moose is already at breakeven, or rather at a bit of a profit. So now I am not afraid to look at pictures with apocalyptic forecasts.

There's no teak either.

A trend-following EA should not have a take. (Brakes were invented by cowards!)

I'm sorry, but using a trawl is analogous to clasping.

A demonstration gathering several thousand people in Madrid on Tuesday 25 September turned into a violent clash with police and an attempt by protesters to take over parliament.

People took to the streets to protest against the introduction of fiscal austerity measures. The protesters marched with slogans: "They have ruined the country", "Traitor government" and "They have stolen democracy", demanding new elections.

Read full story:http://top.rbc.ru/incidents/26/09/2012/671343.shtml

Good morning ))))

artikul:
Good morning)))

Morning.

It's not customary to say hello on this forum, Wizard has made it clear, no tale - no one is saying hello to you.

maladroit:

Morning.

It's not customary to say hello on this forum, Wizard has made it clear, no tale, no one is saying hello to you.

Whatever ))))

artikul:
Whatever ))))
Me too, in principle, I welcome not for fairy tales, I was brought up that way.

For the second week (flaming stanitsa) the cosmonauts have been pouring in. You know how it is. ;)

Well done Asians - pushing through for the third day in a row.

tara:

There should not be a Take line for a trend-following Expert Advisor. (Brakes were invented by cowards!)

Sorry, but I consider the use of a trawl to be analogous to clamping down.

I don't understand about the clamping? The strategy doesn't include a take, so it uses a trawl. But not a simple trawl, but on a signal. I.e. if the signal is to continue, then the moose is pulled up. If the signal to the reversal, it will be reversed.

Thus, it is sweeping now while there was no signal for reversing.

Reason: