FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 14

margaret:
It's all "poncey"...
the whole 1.20 rise in itself is an empty ponce (purely for the money), and Draghi seems to have stumped everyone last time )))))), Hi Margaret!

3 September. /Dow Jones/. The European Central Bank /ECB/ is likely to disappoint markets, says DekaBank chief economist Ulrich Kater. This is due to the fact that the ECB will not be able to cover "specifically" all aspects of any potential bond-buying program, he adds. One reason for this is that the future of the European Financial Stability Mechanism /ESM/ is still unclear. Nevertheless, any bond-buying programme could probably give European countries more time to deal with the sovereign debt crisis, Kater notes.

Ishim:
the whole 1.20 rise in itself is an empty ponce (purely for the money), and Draghi must have stonewalled everyone last time )))))), Hi Margaret!
Hi! It's ok, it couldn't have gone down without stopping, it's euro, not ZAR...

That's a cool sign:

margaret ,do you think the rate will go down on Thursday?

nexter:
margaret ,do you think the rate will go down on Thursday?
I think they will.

margaret:
I think they will.

margaret:
I think they will.
there is talk of 1.266. is this realistic in the current situation? thanks))))

The puppet (smart money) doesn't care about your news. Wherever is more profitable for them, that is where they will go.

I don't know what to call it, mid-term I guess, we'll go down on the eu.

Gizmo:
there is talk of 1.266. is this realistic in the current situation? thanks))))
In my opinion, if it breaks through 1.2611 and 1.2639, it will rise to a maximum of 1.2680...for now
Reason: