FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 4

somby:

strangerr 02.09.2012 14:32
Hi! EUR USD what do you think next week to 1.28 or 1.23??? Need your opinion!!! :))

He was offering a hangover to Sunny, probably hung out somewhere, I need him too, I do not have a touch like him yet, and there is still movement north

for three days, and he's already on his way south

The question is different=) What Draghi has to say on Monday....

strangerr:

Gone to sales, what's there to see)))

oh tse is our man . (no sarcasm) there was a sell signal on the morning of the week.... there was something of a prolonged peak..... moonshine was brought in the morning by friends (bastards)

strangerr:

Gone to sales, what the hell is there to see)))

BUDEM! :-)

Hello boozers ))) get ready for the start, I cheated the bears on Friday I have a buy open on eu )))) and do not drink before the opening or you will be like grandpa Red Riding Hood ))))

forte928:
Judging by H4 the downside movement has already matured fully but it is most likely a correction and then we will continue to grow...

Indeed, a limited move down and up again, the indicator indicates.

yosuf:

Indeed, a limited move down and up again, the indicator indicates.

eh go ahead and pour it ... you tongue-tied devil. )))

emotraid:

Hello boozers ))) get ready for the start, I cheated the bears on Friday I have a buy open on the yew )))) and do not drink before the opening or you will be like Grandpa Red Riding Hood ))))

What happened to him if he wasn't there at all?)))

Nesradamus:
What happened to him if he didn't exist?)))

if there was no grandfather, there would be no hat either))) what a terrible story of how the poor grandmother suffered when she had to register her flat, the passport office is a beast, they have a record for a day, then a registration for a day, and another registration for a day... Creepy ))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3MQOL7wi64

yosuf:

Indeed, limited movement down and up again, the indicator indicates.

I looked at the picture, I saw the analogue of the catch, I've made it))

i have arrived. or maybe i am mistaken, i dont see what is the lower order, buy or sell))

Reason: