FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 305

fqbj:

Reshetov:

Open Trades:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / P
PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
72087072012.09.28 04:10sell1.00eurusd1.29291.29460.0000

0.00 0.00 0.00 30.00

Floating P/L: 30.00

Cool! Single lot, on uptrend correction, allow the EA to catch 3 pips!

What makes you think an EA is "allowed" to catch 3 pips?

Theoretically, it may catch 3 pips, but only if it costs 3 pips more than the opening price and the price breaks the loss. In the meantime, the minimum profit so far is 12 pips: http://reshetov.xnet.uz/statement/statement.htm

Who is watching AUDNZD?! Going into the medium-term longs early?!

maladroit:
I think it's about time))))

The lojack worked. But the advisor still decided to salt

Open Trades:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / P PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
72093372012.09.28 09:45sell1.00eurusd1.29341.29510.00001.29330.000.000.0010.00
0.00 0.00 0.00 10.00
Floating P/L: 10.00

I knew yesterday that if you don't listen, you will be punished)))

maladroit:
Kangaroo might get a rate cut next week

nexter:
kangaroo rate could go down next week
Thank you!

Next week's market focus will be on the Reserve Bank of Australia's monetary policy meeting on Tuesday. According to a survey of fifteen economists conducted by Dow Jones, only four respondents expect the central bank to lower its interest rate by a quarter percentage point to 3.25%, but many believe it can be expected in the near future. "The tone of recent comments from Reserve Bank of Australia officials indicating an inclination towards easing suggests that there is a good chance of an interest rate cut as early as next week," the NAB said. - But we think it's more likely to happen in November as economic indicators have improved slightly since the central bank's board meeting in September. Commodity prices, including iron ore, have risen, the NAB's Current Business Index rose in August, the unemployment rate has fallen and house prices continue to recover." Economists at two of Australia's four major banks, ANZ Bank and Westpac, forecast an interest rate cut next week. "With inflation remaining under control, the monetary policy environment suggests that easing is needed," ANZ Bank said in a note to clients. Lower interest rates would support weak sectors of the economy as the mining boom wanes late next year and moves into a less labour-intensive phase, the bank added.

strangerr:
I knew yesterday that if you don't listen, you will be punished)))

(I'll show you on the day.

Good afternoon ))))
Reason: