FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 309

Vizard:

1.294 may be shorted again to close ... (pips) ...

I don't need this hassle))) I'm in the Boo with lots of chips and ok, small change is not a problem, I hope the Americans will go for gold today and I will start greedily there ))))

emotraid:

I don't need this trouble ) ))) i'm in the buoy with small change, i hope the americans will go for gold today and i'll start to get greedy there ))))

hilarious ))))...

Just as long as this hassle(head and shoulders on n1 - if they do it) will not result in a drawdown to 1.285... there is a possibility... let's see...

Vizard:

hilarious ))))...

Just as long as this hassle (head and shoulders on n1 - if they do) does not result in a drawdown to 1.285...the possibility is there...we'll see...

i already do not do fortune-telling with candlesticks and other indices, i buy and wait for boo, if it works out - fine, if not - i dont care )))) just look at the direction on the day from the morning and that's all )))) with the pound-nz just today i bought from a torch, what if it will break))))

And the profit on trailing? =)
emotraid:

I no longer guess by candlesticks and other indices, I buy and wait for the boo, if it works - fine, if not - who cares )))) just look at the direction of the day from the morning and that's all ))) with the pound-nz just today I bought from a torch, what if it will break))))

Vizard:

hilarious ))))...

Just as long as this hassle (head and shoulders on n1 - if they do) does not result in a drawdown to 1.285...the possibility is there...we'll see...

Hi! Stress test results will be released today at approximately 19:00 Moscow time...

mathijsen:
And the trailing profit? =)

yep... my favourite tool ))))

On the jew flipped to buy!!!

strangerr:
I knew yesterday that if you don't listen, you will be punished)))
go straight to humour!

Ishim:
write straight into the humour!

hello! )))) how's your health? You've been missing ))))

fqbj:
On the Jew, it has flipped to buy!!!

And my EA, after three consecutive losses decided to salt at the worst price of the day.

2012.09.28 16:05:06 '3001864': order was opened : #7211263 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2919 sl: 1.2936 tp: 0.0000

He must be impatient to catch the fourth haul!

Reason: