FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 297

emotraid:

I also have currant and raspberry liqueurs with herbs, but that's my grandma's job, I rarely drink those, and they're too strong for me. ))))

There's nothing better than the native liqueur. The main thing is that it's quality alcohol, and you can drink it a little at a time. That's the whole point. Stop drinking baltika, it's not beer. ))))

solar:

I've been making a lot of beer, friends even suggested opening a beer tavern ))))

What's up? It's a good thing to do a little bit at a time and make it high, like for the elite, then they'll make a beating for it... I've seen the mm manual somewhere )))))

moskitman:
Well, thank you.
Likewise... for not taking it out on an apprentice...

moskitman:
Well, thank you.

You've seen what you wanted to see.) That wasn't the main point of the post.

emotraid:

What's up? It's a good thing to do a little bit at a time and make quality products and mark up prices to the ceiling, like for the elite, so they'll make a fuss over a product like this... the mm manual came up )))))

i made it for friends and a little myself )))) by the way real beer is like wine, the longer it stands the better, i once offered a beer that had stood for a year, people left on the horns ))))

solar:

I make a lot of beer, friends even offered to open a beer garden ))))

an acquaintance of mine has a small one... ...he makes a couple of varieties ... I found out the process there ... I never made beer myself ... and I drink it rarely and only cold in summer )))

If you have the talent, open it... make people happy... so they don't get poisoned by bullshit...

solar:

Turkish

Yeah? A real Turk?

solar:

I made it for friends and a little bit myself )))) by the way real beer is like wine, the longer it stands the cooler it is, I once gave a beer that stood for a year, so people left on the horns ))))

By the way, it's a good stoner and a quick release, and no consequences ))))

solar:

I' ve been making a lot of beer, friends even offered to open a beer garden ))))

now i understand why the russians can't win ))

emotraid:

yeah? a real Turk?

yeah... all turkic languages are the same )))) often helps by the way )))
Reason: