Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 527

transcendreamer:

It's just that yesterday was a cosmologically unfavourable day...

It's just that when I drew in paint yesterday, my hand was in the air and it twitched, I won't draw any more charts on my knees

transcendreamer:

The Prophet Sherlock is with us! The Chekists didn't take him away! All is well! And most importantly, the drawdown has stopped, now we can count on further profits, just yesterday was a cosmologically unfavourable day... praise the prophet!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/alexx_v

Hail to the Moon phase! Just in time for the change)

Aleksandr Volotko:

That's why you're ashamed.) That's understandable.

no, it's not mine. you've made a grave mistake.

very interesting commentary.....

now everyone is speculating what if this is the real grail and how much it could be worth........

investors are already furiously rustling their pennies............

hail the prophet sherlock!

WHAT IF SHERLOCK IS THE JOKER HIMSELF?

transcendreamer:

very interesting commentary.....

now everyone is speculating what if this is a real grail and how much it could be worth........

investors are already furiously rustling their pennies............

hail the prophet sherlock!

WHAT IF SHERLOCK IS THE JOKER HIMSELF?

What if his one-time loss is a debt hole that no future profit will cover?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

What if his one-time loss is a debt hole that no future profit will cover

then the prophet will probably have to go to the factory.

but as long as the drawdown isn't too big, he can still suffer.

transcendreamer:

But in principle, as long as the drawdown is not too big, we can still suffer

transcendreamer:

then the prophet will probably have to go to the factory

but in principle, as long as the drawdown isn't too big, we can still suffer.

like you said.

https://vdiete-ru.turbopages.org/s/vdiete.ru/zdorove/golodanie/lechebnoe-golodanie/

ps: troll level 1000 000)))

Лечебное голодание
Лечебное голодание
  • vdiete-ru.turbopages.org
Содержание: Лечебное голодание.Что такое лечебное голодание. Действие лечебного голодания на организм. Виды лечебного голодания.Как правильно голодать. Подготовка к голоданию. Непосредственно голодание. Выход. Польза. Вред. Существует огромное количество способов общего оздоровления. Однако большинство методик на практике не дают никаких результатов, а некоторые из них даже ухудшают состояние человека. Один из эффективных вариантов – медикаментозная терапия.

transcendreamer:

Can we, O prophet, break free from the bondage of the gravity of corruptibility? Can we rise above the vanity of the world? Can we rise above Kenoma, that abyss of affliction and suffering? Can we overcome the clitoral aspects of material existence and become truly free in the kingdom of the Grail?

https://v-n-zb.livejournal.com/2571226.html

Как правильно освятить компьютер...
  • v_n_zb
  • v-n-zb.livejournal.com
Как правильно освятить компьютер... Из общества Православие_Ру : Обсуждение столь деликатной темы заставило меня задуматься об адекватности окружающего меня мира. Вот некоторые посты оттуда (желательно ничего не жевать во время прочтения, дабы не подавиться как я...

@Anatolii Zainchkovskii

what's the point of adding to the signal? even if you take it to the sky - 99% drawdown will discourage anyone from subscribing

it seems to me it was necessary to make a new signal, since (probably) there was a mistake with something at the start of this one

Reason: