Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 557

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yes. The abolition of punitive psychiatry is taking its toll, what can you do? More and more people are going to see the light. And without pills. Sedatives.

This one must have come straight from the asylum to the first person.

Rogozin, Georgy Georgievich.

In 1992-1996 he was the first deputy head ofthe Security Service of the President of the Russian Federation. Engaged inastrology,telekinesis andparapsychology. He took the pseudonym "Merlin of the Kremlin" (or "Nostradamus in uniform").

Kiril90:

This one must have come straight from the nuthouse to the first person.

Don't do that here, because they'll tear it down and ban everyone.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Don't do that here, because they'll take down the thread and get you all banned.

Mystique in a mystical thread. It's all within limits. I'm not the one who called the ex-guardsman an "untreated")))).

That's probably how he got in... through a lot of favors...

Aleksandr Volotko:

I see that you are using heavy artillery - you've started to correspond with yourself, just to make me believe that it's not your PAMM))

I'm just adding oil to the fire :)

Aleksandr Volotko:

sounds like "you can't praise yourself -... "and they call themselves advanced, don't they? )) Leonid Ilyich would be envious))

There is a natural social Darwinism - a simple criterion of natural segregation/stratification

Aleksandr Volotko:

For you, yes, but for the rest of us it's still "something interesting" and nothing more.

and don't argue, you call yourself a prophet - get in the grail!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It seems to me that the Grail graph should look something like this....

As the revolutionary said - "To make money you have to lose." or something like that.

I have had such a system written for over a year, saw called

Kiril90:

Mysticism in a mystical theme. It's all within limits.

They're very over-insured here and call everything politics, but politics is forbidden, so they ban and delete whole threads, and it doesn't matter who called whom and how, or didn't call whom - it won't interest anyone at all.

transcendreamer:

I'm just adding oil to the fire :)

Yeah, it's a coincidence that PAMM isn't yours.

transcendreamer:

Don't argue. You call yourself a prophet, you get in the grail!

You have any proof that I called something interesting a grail?

because without proof, you'll be branded a bababole forever.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yeah, coincidence, and PAMM is not yours.

i have to tell you, it's not your PAMM.

because without proof, you'll be branded a bababole forever

you are bababol no proof that it is my PAMM :-)

You did not call the grail - but you drew the grail and automatically became a prophet!

i can't refuse, you're a prophet! :-)

Reason: