Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 520

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

these are the portraits of the two prophets displayed on the graph)

:)))

E2E4

I made the first move ) Not a big deal, but it's the beginning of the game )

Z.I.: For portfolio monitoring we need special monitoring, in the usual one it would be awkward, of course, because each transaction is taken into account individually, in general the stats will be out of whack

Praise be to the Prophet!

Good people!

Don't let me rest in peace - unlock the mystery of the Grail! I would very much like to taste the delights of being, hitherto unknown to me...

Aleksandr Volotko:

E2E4

I made my move first ) Not a big deal, but it's the beginning of the game )

Z.I.: For portfolio monitoring we need special monitoring, in the usual one it would be wrong of course, because every deal is taken into account individually, in general the state will be something out of place

Wait, mine will be more interesting, 3-10 portfolios may be in the market at once, go and find out which one is a moose and which one is a profit )

Alexander_K:

Good people!

Don't let me rest in peace - unlock the mystery of the Grail! I'd love to taste the delights of being, hitherto unknown to me...

You had a very good research on increments. apply these increments not to ticks but to the results of different trading systems.............. collect the statuses and look for tails

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

your research was very correct about the increments. apply these increments not to ticks but to the results of different trading systems.............. collect the status and look for tails

Thank you, sweet man! God bless you!

Rumour has it that whoever manages to subdue the tails will become incredibly powerful and rich

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I may have 3-10 portfolios in the market at once, and it may be hard to find out which one is the moose with which the profit)

By the way, yes, sometimes, when a profitable portfolio is already hanging around and there is a signal I will open another one, but the risk remains the same

Reason: