FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 850

strangerr:

No, you haven't, for a beer later)))) Maladezh)))

By the way, have you been messing around on Goodservice?

I don't know, what is it?

BeerGod:
I haven't looked, but what is it?

All the 'old timers' were there, that's where it all started....

By the way, if the price at H1 jumped for a certain period of time, for example 15 minutes, by a certain number of points (20 or more) then a small pullback at the same candle is very likely. Is it worth checking or is it nonsense?

strangerr:

All the "old timers" were there, that's how it all started....
Unfortunately I have not caught it, at that time I was doing something completely different, and with traders since 2009, I communicated only in real life, but they after 5-10th plummeted into Forex, in this forum I have only since last fall ...

tuma88:

They seem to be buying.

While on the buy side, yes, but it's already starting to go down, see below the difference from last week

Wondering where the buys will go to ? To 1.27 with pullbacks?

Seems to be buying.

alex_r:
While in buying, yes, but they are already starting to lose out slowly, see below the difference from last week

draining themselves? I think they just went into a slump.

Here the stop loss will work, they will make money in something else.

tuma88:

are draining themselves? I think they just went into a slump.

A stop-loss will work here, they will make money in something else.

Selling and fixing longs.

Why is everyone so keen on euros, just because of the low spread ? I don't believe it...

the canadian is personally less of a surprise in my opinion, or am i missing something ?

BeerGod:
By the way, if the price at H1 jumped for a certain period of time, for example 15 minutes, by a certain number of points (20 or more), it is very likely to rollback on the same candle, 5-8 points for example. Is it worth checking or is it nonsense?

I made it up out of nothing... It's not that crazy, but there's no fucking profit

Reason: