FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 442

strangerr:

Nah, they buy one day and sell another, like today, but I only buy from the pullbacks for now. Zombie, while buy from the pullbacks, I'll tell you when the situation changes. Index:

Can I clarify on the indexes.

Warrants are hanging... The euro is totally screwed up!!! I am also entering buy and net in both directions in 15ppm with moderate lots in 7ppm increments and 15ppm profits.

strangerr:

They just started buying, now from 2240-90, they don't let it go lower, but they don't drive it higher either and there are no aggressive sales yet, chattering in general. I'd have to ask Margaret why.
I'll ask Margaret. Thank you.

Item, ZZ broke the signal on the next candle looks like it may or may not be (

and 2282 for today seems to be cancelled, slow rise

somby:
Can I explain about the indices.

The dollar index, if it is up, the euro is down and vice versa. In the screenshot you can see that last week's volume was at 82.55, the contract level is at 82.81, this is the moment of truth - sell only below, buy only above.

Sdimm:

Item, ZZ broke the signal on the next candle looks like it may or may not be (

and 2282 for today seems to be cancelled, slow rise

I will switch to boo)))

artikul:

I will switch to boo))))

the signal will be covered up

strangerr:

The dollar index, if it is up, the euro is down and vice versa. In the screenshot you can see that last week's volume is 82.55, the contract level is at 82.81, this is the moment of truth - lower only selling, higher only buying.
Thank you.

artikul:

I'll switch to boo))))

What's the signal? It's purple when it closes.
Reason: