FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 435

what level 2325... ticked off, can't remember why, can't get through :)

Two buy signals on the Aussie.

strangerr:

steppers have been knocked over

strangerr:

breakout of what?)))

2 even a breakthrough - put an arrow, why do you need it? you're watching volumes living in your imaginary world.... (TA forgets)

Ishim:
I now have 1 buy and 2 sells, one lock is still yesterday's, I fixed the bai. in short, 2 locs and one sell. (I will buy soon, it will reach the buy at 2370)

Why such a problem?

Ishim:

2 even a breakthrough - put an arrow, why do you need it? you're watching volumes living in your imaginary world....(TA forgets)

And who told you that?

strangerr:

Why is it so complicated?
I do not know where the euewe will be in 2 hours! If it has chosen the direction, the targets are clear, and when it is halfway there is a skew - now there is a triangle emerging on the index - the euew will be both above and below! So, why do I have to roll over with losses?

Ishim:
I do not know where the EUR will be in 2 hours! If it has chosen the direction, it is clear with the targets, and when it is halfway there is a skew - now there is a triangle emerging on the index - the EUR will be both lower and higher! So, why do I have to roll over with losses?

And just have a smoke, no? Or, as Wizard says, if you come to the computer, you must use your finger on some button?)

2300 and below until the next divorce )))

strangerr:

But just a smoke, no?
I'm with you. Good music and a cigarette, that's the trend:)
Reason: