EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 620

scanck:
I don't know where everyone is, it's time for me to enter the market and I'm waiting for advice.)
What do you mean? You work without a strategy? On the demo run...

Nataliya:
I think that they will still raise rates, but now it is better not to listen to anybody, otherwise the news is also one thing, and then bam and we are in the red, I have already bought gold today +40pp, it is still growing, but I do not want to buy currencies yet))))

Options:

1 To get out of the market.

2 Work on strategy and take losses for granted according to MM (if the market goes your way then gud)

But do not work with the news if they are not in the strategy and do not warm your ears to them...

scanck:
eur|usd has anything new to sit or buy
Two days ago I said in my posts what would happen and what to expect...so far nothing new is happening...

The two targets for today are 1.4354 and 1.4381.

I have traded only currencies, not stocks, not metals, but let's say I also have some gold, silver, etc. Is it reasonable to buy gold now?

n0b0dy:
Two targets for today 1.4354 and 1.4381.
Yep... and we could also go 60-100 pips down and then back up 150 pips or vice versa...

seolink74:
Yeah... and we can also go 60-100 points down and then back up 150 points or vice versa...
1.4253 I see a maximum southward move... Where did the 100 pips come from? Well, I put orders. Have a nice day and profits to everyone.

Yes, I am still waiting, but I can buy, stop and profit 100 pips, such a strategy usually works fine.

margaret:
Two days ago I said in my posts what would happen and what to expect...so far nothing new is happening...

What are the odds that the rate won't go up?

it turns out 1.25 we worked off those long talks about a rise and there won't be much of a quick move... two days ago I said in my posts what to expect... so far nothing new is happening...

When interest rates go up, loans get more expensive. Right?

According to Lloyds analysts, the ECB may not meet market expectations of a rate hike to 1.75% this year. "It is more likely that we should view a 25 basis points monetary policy tightening as an attempt to satisfy all Eurozone participants," the bank said. Despite today's hike in the tightening cycle being considered, Lloyds believes that the degree of Trichet's resolve is likely to disappoint investors. Meanwhile, the euro/dollar is declining today from the highs of 1.4348 reached in yesterday's trading session. According to analysts, this is due to profit taking on long positions ahead of an important, high-risk event. The current Euro/Dollar exchange rate is 1.4292. http://fxaktiv.com/
Reason: