EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 280

On the euro, and maybe at the end of the Asian session, we could fall to 1.3850. From 1.3950 puts pressure on put 380

torgus:

On the euro, and maybe at the end of the Asian session, we could fall to 1.3850. From 1.3950 puts pressure on put 380

So I see from 1.3945-50, as I wrote last night. Yesterday morning I wrote, that there was a boo-boo for those who enter the market, but most wavered and stocked up))))

strangerr:

So I see from 1.3945-50, as I wrote last night. Yesterday morning I wrote that there will be a boo-boo for those who will enter the market, but most waved goodbye and stocked up))))
And also DCs started to disappear )))) people are worried.

Temnyj:
And the DCs have also started disappearing )))) people are worried.

Really?))

strangerr:

Really?))

Temnyj:

I wonder if they've probably decided they've had enough, times are troubled and it's time to do the legwork)))) We should go to Goodservice, there is a discussion of brokers there.

strangerr:

I wonder if they've decided they've had enough, times are troubled and it's time to make a run for it))))
Probably, or the lucky traders will ruin them )))) on MT5 one was squealing like a piglet today how lucky he was on the yen))))

Temnyj:
Probably, or the lucky traders will ruin them )))) on MT5 one was squealing piggyback today how lucky he was on the yen))))

I usually flip to the last page in the morning, it takes me a long time to load their forum. Lucky is not a indicator, I got 12% Monday-Tuesday, I got two small ones yesterday, I do not understand the situation on small and large timeframes and I gave up waiting and smoke. Today I may try again Sell from 1.3940-50 if I get a signal with stopper about 20 bps and break)))) I do not even think about getting into bai.

strangerr:

I usually flip to the last page in the morning or my forum takes a long time to load. I do not know, I got 12% since Monday-Tuesday, I got two small ones yesterday and I do not understand situation on small or big timeframes and I do not care.) I do not even think about getting into bai.
I tried it yesterday. I have no good signals to buy. The Man did not care about the indicators, I was only delighted with the unexpected fall of 800%.

Temnyj:
I was smoking yesterday as well, I have no clear entry signals, and I decided not to work on the yen at all for the time being. The man didn't care about the indicators, he was just delighted with the unexpected drop of 800%.

I even know what's coming next, I used to be like this myself)))) OOOOOO, I've got 800% in one evening, I can do this all the time and it's on)))
Reason: