FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 251

strangerr:

Dude, I show my trades, but I haven't seen yours, so go.... courtesy month)))))))))))))))
Hey! Not superstitious.) I wouldn't. Noticed how anyone about open positions and or assumptions trading will tell. What happens is exactly the opposite.

Serg51:
It's such a market that you can't get a lot of things at once)))
1.5 months waiting for a boo )))), start a company - a construction company!

Serg51:
It's such a market that you can't get a lot of things at once)))

If you look only at the Eurobucks you won't succeed))))

strangerr:

If you only watch Eurobucks, you can't)))
Exactly! I watch the whole market and also - fishing and hunting, the gourmet channel, TV - chanson.

yardex:
I don't believe it! What deals are these?

The monthly report is big and I wanted to copy it now. It takes up a lot of space.

Ishim:
1.5 months waiting for a boo )))), start a firm - construction!

You could use it more, sorry, you

I don't show the percentages, otherwise they start calculating the depo immediately))))

Somby, hi. That's why I don't speculate but trade facts, speculation, aka predictions, ends badly.

Ishim:
1.5 months waiting for a boo )))), start a construction firm!
1.5 IN BUY WAITING BOO. OPTIMISTICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:))))

strangerr:

No, Tantrik, I am not interested in such "earnings", I like a lot and at once)))
there is a lot and at once - the stop is 10pp. - If you go in at 5% of the depo, how much will it be at 2450?

nata:

The monthly report is big and I wanted to copy it now. It takes up a lot of space.

It's bad luck not to show it)

Ishim:
1.2355 is the lower limit of the channel. (although anything is possible)
I don't know, this level doesn't say anything to me, I'm just looking here between writing code and trading, I'm checking my attar's vadices, I changed it to OsMA instead of a makd, it became faster than a makd and I even added a candlestick tool... I'm thinking how to make a strategy with a pile of my own and other people's indicators that would give accurate signals...
Reason: