FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 256

somby:
By the way, the age of a trader is measured by the number of years since the start of independent trading in the FOREX market. I will be one year old on September 9. And how old are you traders? A question to all forum members?
I am 4 years and 2 months. But I have a year for three)))

Martingeil:

if I knew.... not my level :-)

No one knows that(

somby, the working and maximum are small, the number is unlimited due to the boo one gentleman likes to make fun of)

strangerr:
And how do you program the market makers' logic?

Srenge, are you going to enter the euro pound as scheduled?

somby:
By the way, the age of a trader is measured by the number of years since the start of independent trading in the FOREX market. I will be one year old on September 9. And how old are you traders? Question for all forum participants?

I'm going to school soon.

Sdimm:

Srenge, are you going to enter the Eurofound as scheduled?

Not today, on Monday I closed the buy on it, I will not sell, I will buy from the pullback, tf D.

strangerr:

No one knows that(

somby, the working and maximum are small, the number is unlimited due to the boo one gentleman likes to make fun of)

By the way, I don't see anything funny about a BU. Better a CU than a U, and better a P even if it's minimal:)

yuriy_alhi:

In any case, you will lose your first deposit, but you will have the memory of the nerve to spend that time.

And the next time you want to get into this... cloaca.... you'll know what you're in for.

Gunn has some good rules about this: don't lose more than 10% of your deposited funds at a time and don't enter the market after a bad trade until you've secured yourself against making the same mistake again.

Serg51:
Four years and two months. But I have a year in three.))
A year in three is in a hot, very hot spot:))))))))))

somby:
A year in three is in a hot, very hot spot:))))))))))
Almost all of life is like that...

somby:
By the way, the age of a trader is measured by the number of years since the start of independent trading in the FOREX market. I will be one year old on September 9. And how old are you traders? A question to all forum participants?
I lost my first 250 bucks in 2003.
Reason: