FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 253

yardex:
Come on, now on the euro in the longs or shorts?
You can ask her if she has only been in forex for a month, she may not know or may be confused...

tema077:

from the bream she might fly away)))
It won't fly away, she has so many comrades backing her Draghi, Merkel, Oland, Monti and the like.....

strangerr:

MM honour)))
I'm talking about Thomas and he's talking about Yeremiah. (Stranger is always right!)

Ishim:
it's about the m15 trend - it will go up. (in principle there is no other movement - or to let all the bears go free(((.))

I am almost done for today, I have no strength or desire to break through 2320)))

1.225 is spotted ...

Ishim:
I'm talking about Thomas and he's talking about Yeremiah. (Stranger's always right!)

See page 251, I'm always right)

Martingeil:
Tell her north or south, ask her in layman's terms, she's only been in the forecourt for a month, she might not know or might be confused...
If a trader makes 400% in a month, you'd better ask how to make an appointment ))

yardex:
If a trader makes 400% in a month, you'd better ask how to make an appointment ))
I've seen one, for instance, always opens where it's supposed to, but in a different direction.)

yardex:
If a trader makes 400% in a month, you'd better ask how to make an appointment )).
From personal experience. As the DEPO and mindset increase, the percentage of profit per month decreases proportionately.

somby:
From personal experience. As the DEPO and UMa increase, the percentage of profit per month decreases proportionately.
If the risks are low with good returns, there is no point in reducing them.
Reason: