FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 175

maladroit:
5893 is a bit high, I'm still aiming for 5720-40
wrong 1.5680 - 90.

Sdimm:

angle of fall, speed of landing))))) can flatten to these levels for a week and then shoot out in the other direction before reaching them

This will all be visible on the chart, that's why I'm not guessing.

Who wants a hundred up? Do you want it?

emotraid:

And what did they do?

Somby:

They spit in my SOUL!!!

How did they spit into your soul?

Aren't you the church watchman who was a witness at the trial who said he couldn't work for two months after the pussy and pissed his trousers.

Of course, girls shouldn't do that in church. They didn't do it right.

And the fact that the church started meddling in the affairs of the state (advising to vote for ....) is not good. And that's what the girls spoke out against.

And one more thing: the people (most of them are church people) involved in the Pussy trial are demanding the harshest punishment. But does the Christian faith teach to respond with evil to evil?

There is no doubt that the process is political.

tuma88:

How did they spit into your soul?

Are you by any chance the church watchman who was a witness at the trial, who said he couldn't work for two months after Pussy and pissed his trousers.

Of course, girls shouldn't do that in church. They didn't do it right.

And the fact that the church started meddling in the affairs of the state (advising to vote for ....) is not good. And that's what the girls spoke out against.

And one more thing: the people (most of them are church people) involved in the Pussy trial are demanding the harshest punishment. But does the Christian faith teach to respond with evil to evil?

There is no doubt that this trial is political.

What was there anyway?

Sta2066:
Who wants a hundred up? Do you want it?

No one)))

How did it open?

Euro

Pound

Which way is the gap north or south?

installyator:

How did it open?

Euro

Pound

Which way is the gap north or south?

Looks like it is going nowhere.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html

I wonder who I posted this graph for

Euro seems to be clear, should go down, but Pound confuses me, gap down 40pp, most likely to go up
Reason: