FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 170

Has anyone thought of something like this and could something similar be put together for MT? Tantrik, I think you'd be interested in this, it's right up your alley.

IDLER:

Whose informer?

http://yun-yun2010.narod2.ru/

Who knows?))) But simple as hell)))

strangerr:

Has anyone thought of something like this and could something similar be put together for MT? Tantrik, I think you'd be interested in this, it's right up your alley.

Where is the information from, can I get a link please???

strangerr:

I know it without them (just trending is like a little novel - trends for candles with shadows, for candles without shadows, migration of trend with time..., shimmering trends, building channels by trend... ... etc.) - how do they build them? (I'll answer right away - which one goes to the top).

I'm not interested in that, I am interested in price signals when approaching a trend line - whether it will be broken or not 30-40 points before the trend .

somby:
Where is the information from, can I have a link please???

A link to what?) Got it. The book "Masters of Markets".

Ishim:

I know that without them (just trending is like a little novel - trends for candles with shadows, for candles without shadows, trend migration over time..., shimmering trends, building channels on trends... ... etc.) - how do they build them? (I'll answer right away - which one goes to the top).

I am not interested in that, I am now interested in price signals when approaching a trend line - whether it will be broken or not 30-40 points before the trend.

Show me the screenshot.

somby:
What was the area? There's Pesaro at the junction of Emilia Romagna and Marco.

Aosta, Piedmont (Turin), Lombardy (Milan). I bought cheese from cooperatives, wine and grappa from acquaintances and relatives of acquaintances and colleagues.

strangerr:
Show a screenshot.

Ishim:

Brother Ishim, you are a boor)))

strangerr:

What about this one?
Reason: