FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 169

strangerr:

About 12 years ago I knew Italian quite well, although I could still explain myself. As for Italy, the Italians themselves say that Italy is from Rome to the north, and south of there are only gypsies)). I agree with them in some respects but my relation to the guys from Sicily and Sardinia did not work out, they still take offense))).

I lived in Italy for three years in the northwest. I forget Italian too. But I learned how to understand wine and cheese. Mine used to say: Schiamo tedeschi (Germans), and they called the south Africa.

strangerr:

More people are in the selves. And what does that mean???

somby:

More people are in the selves. And what does that mean???

It means that they will have their baubles taken away)

strangerr:

It means they will have their baubles taken away)

Whose informer?

I live 50-60 km away from the sea, but it's a shame that it is Krasnoyarsk and was created thanks to the hydropower plant, cemeteries, villages, forests and the like-\\\\

IDLER:

I lived in Italy for three years in the northwest. I forget Italian too. But I learned to understand wine and cheese. Mine used to say: Schiamo tedeschi (Germans), and they called the south Africa.
In the supermarkets they sell Chiani in a wicker bottle. As a DISTRIBUTOR it's the real deal. Also saw Birra Moretti, Peroni and Peron in the markets with labels in Russian. Are these all real Italian or are they bullshit?

spain?

IDLER:

I lived in Italy for three years in the northwest. I forget Italian too. But I learned to understand wine and cheese. Mine used to say: Schiamo tedeschi (Germans), and they called the south Africa.
And what was the region? There's Pesaro at the junction of Emilia Romagna and Marco.

tema077:

spain?

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reason: