8=4297
9=5156
10=6187
11=7424
12=8909

A year. Count from here?)))

Apparently I'm the only one here who's so dumb, I have minus months

fqbj:

And the technical term gearbox is a gearstick box, not a variable (and the engineer is a fake, as is his 20% probably). As for Somby's PAMA, try Ishim and Margaret can also tell you something if you ask her nicely. We've touched on it briefly in this thread before,
The most annoying thing is that we, real professionals, are being led by people like THIS guy,fqbj:

And also the technical term gearbox - gearbox, but not variables (and the engineer is fake, like his 20% probably).!!!! "THAT'S WHY WE HAVE EVERYTHING IN MACHINES " fqbj:" BUT THE BACK OF THE BACK!!!!

somby:
You are technically incompetent! Open any car user manual, abbreviated to RE (if you have a CAR of course). In it you will see the term Variable Gearbox, and in cars equipped with an automatic gearbox you will see an automatic transmission.

I draw your attention to behavior unworthy of a trader, words of f... and other negative emotions left on the doorstep of this nice forum, people are always laughing and teasing people here, get used to it )))).

emotraid:

ah, it's 40 instead of 4. i'm cool )))))))))))))

It's time to do some maths, or the kitchen will cheat))

100 a week.)

Reshetov:
You've got a queue lined up to make two babies.

I've got a baton, let them line up.)

costy_:

It's time to do some maths, or the kitchen will cheat))

100 a week))

It's time, I dropped out of school, now I can't even do calculus)))

emotraid:

I draw your attention to behavior unworthy of a trader, the word f... Leave all negative emotions behind on this nice forum, people are always laughing and teasing people here, get used to it )))).
It has nothing to do with you, pretty lady. I have a weakness for the female gender. And when it comes to comrades likefqbj, who are not worthy of respect,I have the same effect as our illustrious fighter FEDOR YEMELYANENKO. RIGHT HOOK, LEFT HOOK. KOKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emotraid:

I draw your attention to behavior unworthy of a trader, the word f... I am not a trader, leave all negative emotions at the doorstep of this nice forum, people always laugh and tease people here, get used to it )))).

You should come to my office and make a speech on the subject because I do not even remember normal words))))

somby:
The most frustrating thing is that we real professionals are run by people like TYPE THIS " fqbj:

And the technical term is gearbox, but not variables (and the engineer is fake, like his 20% probably).!!!! "THIS is WHY WE HAVE EVERYTHING IN MACHINE" fqbj:" BUT OUT OF HERE!!!!

I have never led anyone, I was just a driver, you youngsters have invented your own terms.

emotraid:

I have a baton, let them line up ))))
All right, on the receiving end of the baton and first. I have a strong head too! And the rest are out, I'm used to taking a punch:))))
Reason: