FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 153

somby:
Here I have a few people from work who want it. But as YOU yourself understand. It's easier to trade with strangers' money than with the money of strangers.

Who will give it to you!? ))))

Doesn't make any difference, it's not easier or harder.

somby:
Here I have a few people from work who would like to. But as you can see for yourself. Trade in someone else's money is easier than the money of strangers.

It's not fair if you don't make it with strangers' money, to hell with them, while your own people may get beaten up)))

somby:
It's not fair to kill animals. What have they done to you?
You can't. Especially without a gun...

Serg51:
You can't. Especially not without weapons...
What about ze tail!?

The cat should be put in the councillor, let him do the deal with the mouse himself (on his tooth...or tail) )

Martingeil:
If you have arms, legs and a head on your shoulders, you will succeed, look at those who do not, but they have a will and they succeed, why are you worse than them, you have everything, you just have to work on yourself believe me everything will work out, you just strive for it.

You're luring a newcomer into trading))

emotraid:

But that's not fair, so it didn't work out for strangers, to hell with them, but your own people might get beaten up)))
I have a bad feeling called conscience! It makes it hard to cheat people!!!!

Serg51:
You can't. Especially not without weapons...

but we like to eat kebab, don't we?))) come on, we are eaten by germs from the inside, we eat everyone else, it's our world... eating )))) but most of all I like to drink bear's hot blood )))))))

somby:
I've got a few people from work who would like to do it. But as you can see for yourself. It's easier to trade with someone else's money than with someone you know.

What difference does it make? You have a steady 20% profit - everyone will be happy. What's there to worry about?

Imho, there's a hidden agenda again...

somby:
I have a bad feeling called conscience! It makes it hard to cheat people!!!!

))))))))))))))))))))))))) dropped

or if you make 20% every month, then what's the cheating?

Reason: