FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 793

Ishim:
No way! Where will he go now? - where the doctor says it should go! (no way, what's up? - analysis of what's up)

Sell it, don't get clever))) Where it'll go - the stump. Sell it to me) How else can I explain to you that you are running ahead of the locomotive?

Ishim:
No way! Where will he go now? - where the doctor says it should go! (no way, what's up? - analysis of what's up)
Clear, weighty, concise... ))))))

strangerr:

Just became a piffle, if no one wants it, it's up to them. And the question seems to have been answered, these are the levels:

And why they often coincide I do not know and do not know).

I do not know, I do not know... Why do they often coincide? I do not know and do not know?

What's the result!? The price goes up 300ppts. You come out all white and say everything is right! Price drops 300 pips. - Mobile out ))))))))))))).

Nesradamus:
If it's no secret, is the drift of all levels moving in one direction, or is it somehow chaotic? Or are you not keeping track?

The drift can be monitored by the dPOC indicator.

Gizmo:
Clear, weighty, concise... ))))))

Concise and blunt

Ishim:

You've gone to red font - you're not ready to become a teacher, you're ready for levels! in 10 pips.

What's the result!? The price goes up 300ppts. You come out all white and say all right! Price drops 300 pips. - Mobile out ))))))))))))).

You're as dumb as a log, you bastard))) Sorry, you)

All right, guys, look at the turkey lines, take it through, I'm off to bed, it's too expensive to explain anything to you. Yeah, I almost forgot, sell more here, you're looking for money.

strangerr:

Sell, do not be clever)))) Where it will go - the stump. How else to explain that you are ahead of the locomotive?

You write, you teach... you don't need a forecast (levels in 10 pips - a moose moves). You don't understand that you're not trading! you placed an order and got lucky - good for you! (you need 20 - 50pp a day with an increase of % - a flying day - total + - 120pp a week - and you have to do it all the time).

strangerr:

You're as dumb as a log)))) Sorry, you)

I'll do without the academics! 2 questions - where is the trend reversal? What is the difference between the uptrend and downtrend? for example H4 trends (on the TF D1)

Additional question for the excellent players - where will the triangle break through?

Ishim:

You write, you teach... you don't need a forecast (levels in 10 pips - a moose moves). You don't understand yourself, you're not trading! you placed an order and got lucky - good for you!(you need 20 - 50pp a day with an increase of % - a flying day - total of + - 120pp a week - and you should do it all the time).

You need so much and gud, you have 20-50 a day and then you're stuck with hundreds, and 500-600 a week is enough for me. That's it, bye, keep it coming.

P.S. Hello to the Pumm

Reason: