FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 615

OlegTs:
I have a vague doubt that these are sales rather than purchases
While buying.

Sdimm:

Why, they seem to be buying)))

The candlestick channel going up is too wide, all the volumes are concentrated at the top of the candlesticks (M10), there is no classical trend picture with the support by the volumes. And what goes up is not an order to the market makers, they will really sell down when it will be profitable for them.

But this is my personal opinion, please do not take it as a starting point.)

five lots for the first time... Yeah, I almost wiped out a depot like that. Thought I could do anything. I'm still scared to this day. And then I dreamt about a funeral, like there was a coffin in my room with electronics, bills, and quid. I barely made it through the week, with a loss of almost two-thirds, on the verge of free margin and force majeure.

OlegTs:

We do not know whether they are buying or selling, and the candlestick channel that goes upwards is too wide, all the volumes are concentrated at the top of the candles (M10), there is no classical trend picture with support by volumes. And what goes up is not an order to the market makers, they will really sell down when it will be profitable for them.

But this is my personal opinion, please do not take it as a starting point.)

Ok, now the candle is near the trend line, let's see how it will look like upwards )))) is also imho ...

Dimka-novitsek:
five lots for the first time... Yeah, I almost wiped out a depot like that. Thought I could do anything. I'm still scared to this day. And then I dreamt about a funeral, like there was a coffin in my room with electronics, bills, and quid. I barely made it through the week, with a loss of almost two-thirds, on the verge of free margin and force majeure.

my stop was tight, i just got lucky )))) i'm going back to 0.5 and 1.0 lots until i even out the depo )))) and the coffin with a condenser was there? )))))))))

Serg51:

Taurus
Planetary influence: Venus.
Symbols and talismans: Winged bull, owl, golden Taurus.
Colours: Lemon yellow, lime green, deep orange. Red is unfavourable.
Lucky days of the week are Monday, Friday, unlucky is Tuesday.
Magic numbers: 6 divided by six, as well as 16, 2 and 4.
Luckiest trading currencies: Australian dollar and Swiss franc.

Taurus is not always bullish, and can play both up and down productively. Has fantastic tenacity and is a stickler for clear trading strategies. Nevertheless, tendency to persistence can play a cruel joke in trying to hold on to losing positions. If profitable positions are not closed in time, the Taurus will be sunk.
Taurus is not prone to panic. He will remain calm as markets crash and financial systems fall apart.

Positive qualities of a Taurus trader: calmness, consistency, common sense.
Qualities that need working through: stubbornness, conservatism.

Is there such a thing?

Hi, do you have any Sagittarius?

emotraid:

my stop was tight, just my luck )))) i'm going back to 0.5 and 1.0 lots until i double the deposit)))) was there a coffin with a condenser? )))))))))

i got a lot of luck)))))))).

emotraid:

my stop was tight, just my luck )))) i'm going back to 0.5 and 1.0 lots until i double the deposit)))) was there a coffin with a condenser? )))))))))

Wasn't just a miracle. I'm generally very good at tracking when a dream comes true and when the story in life starts to go the other way. And that's when I had about 12 sells hanging out, one lot five, one lot three, and two and one lot each of the others. So I started to chop them, even though the minus on them was huge - I saw that I can not block adequately anymore, chopped them one by one, starting of course with the larger.

I'm going back to 0.5 and 1.0 lots until I've evened out the depo... - So am I, that's it.

Dimka-novitsek:

It wasn't just a miracle. I am generally very good at tracking when a dream comes true and when the plot in life starts to go differently. And then I had about 12 sells hanging around, one lot five, one lot three, and two and one lots each of the others. I started to chop them, although the minus on them was enormous - I saw that I could not block adequately, I chopped them one by one, starting with the biggest.

I always have the same dreams, I just rarely see them... I fly through an endless pile of ceilings, it's my bad luck to go to the astral just))))
Reason: