[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 175

If BE's plan works, it will be great if it goes up today too - fuck this pair with these market makers - no pullbacks, no news, fuck them with this approach and a printing press when the market is not breathing =

I know, this afternoon there will be a 150 ppt candlestick up for my spite!

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/open-position-ratios

65% of hamsters are betting on the sell side - that's about 3 - 5 thousand people - are they all in the scam as well?

Mixon777:

If BE's plan works, it will be great if it goes up today too - fuck this pair with these market makers - no pullbacks, no news, fuck them with this approach and a printing press when the market is not breathing =

I know, this afternoon there will be a 150 ppt candlestick up for my spite!

I have TP at 16590 on the option level

EUR GBP 5 min - what kind of strength do you need against an army of hamsters who are in the sell side? - deliberately holding the price over the wagons

You can't sleep. And we're already on our second sale, the first one was knocked out by a trawl. Let's see if we reach the target soon ... :0))

Didn't give Bernanke 14825, didn't give... It's all Chubais' fault, as usual. In short, as they say in the book, the wisdom here is: don't gamble with Forex, or don't sleep - you'll freeze. Now all hope is for a pullback, maybe they will release with a break-even. In general, the sell, of course, with the take somewhere at 1.45. There and we'll specify there.

mimohodom:

Didn't give Bernanke 14825, didn't give... It's all Chubais' fault, as usual. In short, as they say in the book, the wisdom here is: don't gamble with Forex, or don't sleep - you'll freeze. Now all hope is for a pullback, maybe they will release with a break-even. In general, the sell, of course, with the take somewhere at 1.45. There and we'll clarify it.

If you trust Bernanke, what kind of an authority he is, all currencies go down.

Strannyik:
I have buy 14640 and reverse 14740. I do not feel strong enough to jump higher than 1470. Of course, if someone has a stop loss of 200 pips, I do not think so, it will go down anyway

Maybe my guess will work, I woke up and a pending order at 14644 triggered a buy. Are there any upward moves according to your predictions? If so, when would the reversal be?

mimohodom:

Didn't give Bernanke 14825, didn't give... It's all Chubais' fault, as usual. In short, as they say in the book, the wisdom here is: don't gamble with Forex, or don't sleep - you'll freeze. Now all hope is for a pullback, maybe they will release with a break-even. In general, the sell, of course, with the take somewhere at 1.45. There and we'll specify there.

Trichet spoke yesterday at 23.45 ?

Strannyik:

Maybe my guess will work, woke up and pending order at 14644 triggered in buy. Is there any upward movement according to your predictions? If so, when is the reversal?

Yesterday it was on the news that the Euro was approaching the level of 14732. The news almost never lies :) they do not come out right on time to be confusing. But this news may work out today, showing that they are not lying and we have to trust them tomorrow.

Here, I screwed up yesterday!!! I bought eurodollar from 4605 with profit 4690, lot 0.15, stop 4585, yes on demo account. Being sure of that in dollar account I have already noticed it in the evening. I did not do anything out of frustration, just watched movies and TV. I was ashamed even to write.
Reason: