FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 737

That's how I see the future of the euro ))))

Greece won't see the bublets until September.

Merkel said on Friday she wants Greece to stay in the eurozone but gave no commitment to give the country more time to implement austerity measures.

The ceiling has not been breached, nor out of the triangle for a hike northwards.

Ishim:
81.90 - all shifted 5 pips down, 81.88 sell limit will trigger show))))
No argument from me, no time to do TA, relied on you :) If there are any more changes, keep me posted. Thanks.

maladroit:
No argument from me, I didn't have time to do TA, so I relied on you :) If there are any more changes, keep me posted. Thanks.
Ok! (Laughs)

installyator:

That's how I see the future of the euro ))))

Greece won't see the bublets until September.

Merkel said on Friday she wants Greece to stay in the eurozone but gave no commitment to give the country more time to implement austerity measures.

The ceiling has not been breached, nor out of the triangle for a hike northwards.

Could you put some more dates? I'll put the pendants in.

Ale-xander:

:)

I take it the fall was on Europe, America hasn't started yet? Is there any hope for the north?

Ale-xander:

Better yet, he calls you on the phone at night or during the day, when to buy or sell, or give him the password, he sets them for you. It's like "slow down, I'm writing it down" in the Caucasian prisoner.

It looks like America doesn't need this Eurasia for nothing now...

Ale-xander:

No one has dates here and no one has long term forecasts either (mostly trolls))). I do!

fqbj:

Yeah, better yet, he calls you on the phone, even at night or during the day, when to buy, when to sell, or give him the password, he will arrange everything for you.
maybe even give you the key ))))
Reason: