FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 532

Goodbye, everyone.

emotraid:

I like this one better, it's as graceful as a dance)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8DD_Av-J5M

I know))) Only for this battle should be set up. The technology doesn't work right away.

Serg51:
I know))) It's just that you have to tune in for this fight. The technology doesn't work right away.

How does it work?

Now it looks like the EUR is getting ready to turn around on the synthetic... And the daily data seems to say that it should go lower at 1.18.

Serg51:
I know))) It's just that this fight has to be tuned in. The technology doesn't work right away.

I don't need to, I won't fight anybody )))) I'm not into it, of course, but I follow Sherstennikov's northern traditions... there's more of an energy effect, fighting is for boys, psychicism is enough for me ))))

Vizard:

how does it work?
You have to feel the opponent's energy body. Initially there is a phantom movement before the physical body moves. This way you can anticipate the blow, block it or direct its energy in the desired direction. If there is more than one opponent, it is on the defeat of the neighbouring ones.

Serg51:
You have to feel the opponent's energy body. Initially there is a phantom movement before the physical body moves. This way you can anticipate the blow, block it or direct its energy in the desired direction. If there is more than one opponent, it is on the defeat of the neighbouring ones.

OK I see...

strangerr:
Goodbye, everyone.
Bye, I probably won't be on the forum from tomorrow until September or even October (I'll see how things go)...

Vizard:

ok i see...

it can be simplified for starters )))) when I'm walking home alone late, I blow my aura above houses and look at oncoming people as at bugs, imagining that I could easily knock over any house on my way or crush a car... it works, I get sidetracked and do not even get hooted at )))) the main thing is to visualize it all clearly ))))

margaret:
For now, I probably won't be on the forum from tomorrow until September or even October (I'll see how things go)...

for a holiday?
Reason: