FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 530

and the euro is pulling up so far, maybe the holiday isn't over yet ? ))))

margaret:
When I was studying at the DC, there was a girl sitting next to me in practice who was scalping.... She never worked on euros/dollars, she avoided the pair and looked at me like a kamikaze... she was trading with ishimoku on a five minute chart, currencies: canadian, australian

the microdynamics are different... who's used to what...

On the euro/yen on the H4, a 3Drive pattern to sell.

forte928:
You can't cook, that's why you don't like it.

It's possible. How many times have I tried it, all in vain. Once the poundbucks gave me a hard time, after that I only trade in E/B.

Kitsan:

It's possible. How many times have I tried it - all in vain. It is possible that the Eurabucks is very volatile at times and unpredictable for some people, so most of the losses happen on this pair.
The euribucks is very volatile sometimes and for some unpredictable and that is why most of the losses happen on this particular pair...

Serg51:
That's why I always carry two guns... A gun and a kind word weigh more than a kind word)))

That's right.

You're in the Wilderness, be a sawyer, if someone wants your money - put a pile in his lobes))))

How do I cross AMCU(AMA) and T3MA smoothing? It's a bummer to figure it out myself...

forte928:
How do I cross AMCU(AMA) and T3MA smoothing? It's a bummer to figure it out myself...

My brother Eugene, do not express yourself, have a conscience)))

strangerr:

That's right.

You're in the Wilderness, so be careful, if someone wants your money, put it in your forehead)))

Two guns won't help him in the Wilderness...

forte928:
The eurobucks is very volatile at times and for some unpredictable and that is why most of the plums on this particular pair happen...

earlier questioned.... do you use your own indicator? the last one... want you to upload it in txt or csv file...if not secret...
Reason: