FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 235

strangerr:

An assumption is a hypothesis and a prediction is a cause for action.

To Vitya: I tell you - no one knows the future, as long as it will be, as long as it will be.

As you say, a hypothesis is 50/50 and a forecast is always more than 50%, but without assumptions and forecasts, trading is impossible!

Additionally:In this case, wordiness is your (age) philosophy :-).

strangerr:

An assumption is a hypothesis, while a prediction is a cause for action.

To Vitya: I say no one knows the future, as long as it happens, as long as it happens.

No problem (you don't even have to post predictions). The TS - where there is no room for losses. And if you trade rumours, you can't do without a forecast.

strangerr:

Don't make predictions, watch what happens now, the future can only be speculated, not predicted.

Hello big man, ... :0)) . Good to see you. Good work in your absence, though... and I'm still struggling with time. Remember the last screen I posted?

The forecasts are successful by levels, but the timing is not always within the forecasts. But in principle, that's fine with us for now. But, come on, don't get sick. Get well

Thank you all, later on, maybe today, maybe tomorrow morning I will explain in more detail with pictures:)))) not to be unsubstantiated what I meant about the predictions.

strangerr:
Thank you all, later on, maybe today, maybe tomorrow morning I will explain in more detail with pictures:)))) not to be unsubstantiated what I meant about the predictions.
I'll try to make it short: forecasts are OK, but the main thing is to learn how to work with them properly... :0((

It's a slow day today. Will the movement not start until tomorrow?

trinitron:
It's a slow day today. Will the movement not start until tomorrow?
Wait for the Americans, their day is just about to start. Especially since there is a lot of news out there.

Greetings !

There was a question on the New Zealander to the quid ...

Look at the months, everything will become clear. I think the pullback will start this month. Maybe now this pair is already at its maximum.

Look, you see it pierced the resistance with a monthly candle. Maybe what we see now as the body of the candle will turn out to be a shadow.

Cmu4:
Wait for the Americans, their day is just about to begin. Especially since there's a lot of news out there.
New home sales / Consumer confidence?
Reason: