EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 108

FXlike:

so far only upwards: the number of amateurs in the sellswing is 64%!

How are the pros doing?)))

strangerr:
How are the pros doing?))

Probably tearing the hair. Foreheads.

:))))

strangerr:
Как там профи поживают?)))

Why are you teasing? You were the one who suggested settling with 1.253

Noterday

are you holding a short ? if you put a tp, drop it ...now the pattern ...it's called a kitten touching water ...in general we can fall deep but with a sharp bounce ...

gip:

Why are you teasing? You were the one who suggested settling with 1.253

I always do it myself first when I suggest it.

I haven't even set TP =)))

According to my markup the Green scenario has already gained 90% probability and its targets are way, way down =)))

By the way, if it goes like this, keep in mind that there could be a VERY big gap down on Monday. For, citizens, we are flying into a big third wave down. But I wouldn't be too sure about that, or rather I don't want to spook =)

Noterday:

I haven't even set TP =)))

According to my markup the Green scenario has already gained 90% probability and its targets are way, way down =)))

By the way, if it goes like this, keep in mind that there could be a VERY big gap down on Monday. For, citizens, we are flying into a big third wave down. But I wouldn't be too sure about that, or rather I don't want to spook =)

ok... it's too early to say about flying.... ... a sharp rebound is possible ... the maximum drop today is possible to 1.2505 ... I have a TP there as well ... but I don't think we'll fall below 1.2555 today... let's see...

Vizard:

ok...it's too early to say about flying.......a sharp rebound is possible...maximum drop today is possible to 1.2505...I have a TP there as well... but I don't think we'll fall below 1.2555 today... let's see...
A rebound upwards will go to 1.2660-70, but it's already dusty :)))

What do you say if this is not a trend reversal but a corrective quadruple wave

Sustained...down.....

I'm on the pound though.

Reason: