FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 140

Ishim:
the gap will be up - the upper target is 2410, but it is in the past in principle at 25 that one can fix all the bai. (they will not drag the bulls to the bright future of yachts and canaries)

what if there is a gap downwards?

emotraid:

What if there's a hep downstairs?
down will not (and don't repeat my style)

Ishim:
down will not (and don't repeat my style)

it's not a style, it's a shriek of excitement and anticipation)))) what if there's no hep?

marker:

The sheep have been put into shorts up to their ears, they will be stopped mercilessly)

eur/usd is now purely a news pair. Where to get the positive momentum to move to 1.25...1.27 or higher I cannot understand?

emotraid:

it's not a style, it's a shriek of excitement and anticipation)))) what if there is no hep?
If there is no hep, the trade will be calmer - there won't be any more divorces for hep.

Ishim:
The gap will go up - the upper target is 2410, but it's in the past - at 25 that one can fix all the baiIs. (they will not drag the bulls to the bright future of yachts and canaries)

They won't drag the bulls, where do you see bulls, look at statistics of any broker, most of them are in sales and will sell all the way up, and 25 is too modest))))

Somby, go to Tantrik, he put a pamm around his neck, I don't know what for))))

somby:
eur/usd is now purely a news pair. Where to get the positive to move to 1.25...1.27 or higher I can't understand?

Yes, no matter how much you say, it makes no sense)))) What the hell positive-negative, I repeat - those who buy euro do not give a fuck about the problems of the Eurozone, Greece and everything else, they are speculators and they are only interested in the profit and nothing more.

Ishim:
If not, the trade will be calmer - there won't be any more hep divorces.

I am also leaning towards a gap up, ok, opened with a gap, what do you do?

Ishim:
If not, the trade will be calmer - there won't be any more hep divorces.

this is how it will be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUoJqiB4Irw there is no other way ))))

maladroit:
installed, got it :)

I installed it, but I don't get it. My oanda.net works, but the second app gives me an error. What to do?

Reason: