FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 68

MaxZ:
Does the Non-Farm forecast often come true?

Yes often ... flat to the bay... car to the sel... wife to zero... pit bull under the arm... and there it is--))))

Dimka-novitsek:
In general, vodka is evil. I've given up smoking and drinking. I do aikido, parkour, I play football with the team from the yard and I like it very much. I don't drink because I feel the deepest respect for my friends, for life, and I love them very much. Only very seldom I can drink half a litre or a litre of beer. I don't achieve adult goals, rather I will ignore them or do the opposite. I just love it.

Respect to you!!! You'll live longer and happier! And you'll be healthy and your kids will be healthy!

Myth63:

folks,do we have any eliotics here????

I can give you a link to one Eliot guy and his predictions. It is true he is not a standard elliottician, but his predictions are adequate and reasonable! :)))

tema077:

yes often ... flat to the bay... car to the sel... wife to the zero... pit bull under the arm... and there it is. ))))

Stop raging! :)))))))))))

Dimka-novitsek:
And anyway, vodka is evil. I've given up drinking and smoking. I do aikido, I do parkour, I play football with my yard team and I play very hard and I like it a lot. I don't drink because I feel the deepest respect for my friends, for life, and I love them very much. Only very seldom I can drink half a litre or a litre of beer. I don't achieve the goals I've been told by adults, rather I will ignore them or do the opposite. I just love it.

You'll drain a few more depots and be as normal as the rest of us.)

What have you done? ... where to? ... but that's right. I'll buy cheaper ))))))

Hey, bullheads!))

artikul:
At the moment my only buy candidate is 2205, but it's a bit high ))))

Volume has started to build up there, at 2206, what and where we will see tomorrow.

I demand a vendetta against the bears, I'm going hunting ))))

emotraid:
I demand a vendetta against the bears, I'm going hunting ))))

So there was already your vendetta... From 16-30 to 17-30 (Moscow time) approximately! :DDD

I think a lot of bears were caught... Another 50 points up and I would have been caught too! :D

MaxZ:

So there was already your vendetta... From 16-30 to 17-30 (Moscow time) approximately! :DDD

I think a lot of bears were caught... Another 50 points up and I would have been caught too! :D

That's not the point... I was at work... craving revenge ))))

strangerr:

There's started to build up volume, at 2206, which and where we'll see tomorrow.
And where will she go? ))) All the bulls are hanging on at 2230 ))))

emotraid:

What have you done? ... where to? ... but that's right. I'll buy cheaper ))))))

Hey, bullheads!))

And why didn't you stock up this morning, with a trailing 40 you could have had 110 pips.
Reason: