Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 31

It depends on which ones.

If all four are isosceles, that's one problem, but if there's one isosceles and three isosceles, that's a completely different one.

Mathemat:

It depends.

If all four are isosceles, that's one problem, but if there's one isosceles and three isosceles, that's a very, very different one.

Of course, without additional conditions, you can also build 10 with 6 matches.

but apparently the answer is the right tetrahedron.

Avals:

Of course, you can also build a 10 with 6 matches without any additional conditions.

but apparently the answer is the right tetrahedron

100% true

Three wise men came to the Great Sultan one day. They asked him to decide which of them was the wisest.
The Sultan gave them a contest. He showed them two white caps and three black caps. Then he put them in a circle and put one of the five caps on each of them. Each can see the other two, but he cannot see his own cap. They sit in silence and think. Whoever is the first to understand which cap he has is the wisest. If the sultan put a black cap on all three of them, how could one of the wise men figure it out after a while?

Rorschach:
Three wise men came to the Great Sultan. They asked to judge who was the wisest.
The Sultan gave them a contest. He showed them two white caps and three black caps. Then he put them in a circle and put one of the five caps on each of them. Each can see the other two, but he cannot see his own cap. They sit in silence and think. Whoever is the first to understand which cap he has is the wisest. If the sultan put a black cap on all three of them, how could one of the wise men figure it out after a while?

One of the Wise Men saw that the other two were wearing black caps and thought: "So I am either wearing black or one of the two white caps. The likelihood that I am wearing a white one is higher" (and apparently this Wise Man was selfish and unrestrained) and shouted: "I'm wearing a white cap!"... The king shook his head to the sides, and the Sage got upset and began to sulk and get nervous... And then the logic is interrupted...

The second apparently shouted that He was wearing a white cap too. But what was He proceeding from? And everything became clear to the Third.

Or did the Second one, based on the logic of the First one, guess it? :)))

Rorschach:
Three wise men came to the Great Sultan. They asked him to decide which of them was the wisest.

yes the black cap - that is the logic:

i see 2 black hubcaps.... so maybe i have white, but then they would see 1 black hubcap the other white. and the conditions would be different. And since we were all given the same task - most likely the conditions are the same - so the hubcap must be black

If you see two whites, you're wearing black.

If you see a black and a white, but no one immediately says he's wearing black, you're wearing black.

If you see two black ones, but no one says anything, you're wearing black.

Integer:

If you see two whites, you're wearing black.

If you see a black and a white, but no one immediately says he's wearing black, you're wearing black.

If you see two black ones and no one says anything, you're wearing black.

There's a more complicated version on braingames.ru. I'll decide for myself, I'll post it on five.

Reason: