Two accounts at the same firm - page 6

goldtrader:
Yes, it's a complete mockery of language and the height of disrespect for forum members, but a warning would be nice to start with because forum rules don't provide for such a violation.

I have a very good acquaintance who writes with the same number of grammatical errors... But he is positive from all sides, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, is an excellent bricklayer, carpenter, just a hard worker, kind-hearted, family man, but he has lost school to computer games... I was wondering, what if he's thinking about playing forex and getting active on the forum?

Would you find his presence here the height of disrespect for the participants and for himself in particular?

sever30:

I have a very good acquaintance who writes with the same number of grammatical errors... But he is positive from all sides, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, is an excellent bricklayer, carpenter, just a hard worker, kind-hearted, family man, but he has lost school to computer games... I was wondering, what if he's thinking about playing forex and getting active on the forum?

Would you consider his presence here the height of disrespect for the participants and for himself in particular?

If a person writes, say, that the language is not their native tongue, no one is picking on them. Or, for example, Galina. They advised her to check her spelling a few times and then stopped. By and large, people are fairly tolerant. But the wisest one made a fool of himself on purpose. It was not the first time he was asked why he wrote so. When you can see that he is doing it on purpose, let him do it quietly somewhere in the corner, but what do we need it for?

gip:

If a person writes, say, that the language is not native, no one picks on it. Or, for example, Galina. They advised her to check her spelling a few times and then stopped. By and large, people are fairly tolerant. But the wisest one made a fool of himself on purpose. It was not the first time he was asked why he wrote so. When you can see that he is doing it on purpose, well, let him do it quietly somewhere in the corner, but why do we need it?

I don't think he did it on purpose, mistakes like where only a grammar-free person would make them, they are mistakes, not "Albanian".

You have to pay more attention, he wrote it that way on purpose. It's not spelt the way you hear it and plus there's no one so illiterate these days, but he's still on the internet and knows how to work with complicated software.

gip:

Careful, he wrote it that way on purpose. He didn't spell it the way you hear it and in addition there is no one these days who is that illiterate but nevertheless knows his way around the web and knows how to work with complicated software.

if so, yes... if not, then we're wrong for him...

That's why they asked. He had an opportunity to explain himself. It was done correctly and legitimately.

sever30:

Would you find his presence here the height of disrespect for the participants and for himself in particular?

Even if a person makes a lot of mistakes because of basic illiteracy to communicate with him little desire. I think I am not the only one. And here is the answer of the Wisest speaks for itself:

Mudreishii:
HarpAgraphy is like Kungfu... The real masters do not use 0=)

That is, according to his ideology, you must write correctly (or you must respect your interlocutor), for example, when you say hello to your boss, or you write him a request for a holiday.

If you quickly analyze the mistakes Mudreishii see that they are often not repeated (as in Galina "Lovina"), which once again confirms that they were done intentionally.

And he said to his friends:

- Enough is enough. That's it. I can't live like this anymore. I'm going to apply for retirement. My health has been really bad because of all this studying. I'll apply today.

- And where, where's the application? - Kolka asked with great envy. - Answer me, if you have a conscience!

- I have a conscience, don't worry," said Ivan with a sigh. - But I have no right to tell everyone where I will apply for pension.

Out of indignation and resentment Kolka trembled and shouted:

- You're always like this! You teach a dog to bark, you teach pens to the floor, and you go to retirement alone?!

- You think it through," advised Ivan. - If everybody retires, who will study? - And he went away with his big head down.

All evening Ivan worked on the application. This is what he got:

To the Ministry.

My teacher is tormenting me. She gives me a failing grade for every mistake. I'm asking you to take over and get me out of school. Thank you. I'm going to get a grade. Thank you again and hello.

Ivan Semyonov.

On the envelope he wrote:

Stalitsa Moscow.

To the ministry about the pension...

from Ivan Semyonov with a greeting.

A day later the postman brought the letter back and told Ivan:

- There's no such address. And there are too many mistakes. It's too early to complain. And it's too early to ask for a pension. First finish school, work, then complain as much as you like.

There've been a lot of stories with Ivan, I can't tell you all of them. But of course you've understood what an unhappy man he is.

And here's the last one: they decided to play spies. Ivan wanted to be a Soviet spy commander.

And how did it turn out?

When you read some of the posts, you feel sick to your stomach. Bozia will give power to everyone and they will make life so good that you could hang yourself, or they will start World War III.

Among themselves.

But I am afraid.

Dersu:

Reason: