Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 28

I once worked as a PC operator in a supermarket. The remote control for the air conditioner was always on the shelf of the shelf rack that stood underneath it. Because my supervisor and I always had piles of papers on our desk, it was very inconvenient to put the remote control there - you wouldn't find it later :)

There are plenty of examples when the remote control is not in charge. Alas, so the option of a physical object is out of the question. We need to look for an indication in the psyche of the staff. And you can hardly find a more reliable indication than a silent glance in the direction of the boss.

PapaYozh: 2) in the next cubicle the air-conditioning bullet is from an ordinary employee, she is the only woman in the cubicle and on top of that she sits directly under the air-conditioning.
So she's a future boss. Let her get used to the remote.

drknn:

I once worked as a PC operator in a supermarket. The remote control for the air conditioner was always on the shelf of the shelf rack that stood underneath it. Because my supervisor and I always had piles of papers on our desk, it was very inconvenient to put the remote control there - you won't find it later :)

There are plenty of examples where the remote control is not in charge. Alas, so the option of a physical object is out of the question. We need to look for an indication in the psyche of the staff. And a more reliable indication than a silent glance in the direction of the boss is unlikely to be found.

If he was sitting in a common room/room, he definitely wouldn't have a remote control on his desk.

It would be easier to say: Andrey (Komarov), it's cold! Please increase the temperature by 5-6 degrees. In fact, from now on I appoint you as the guardian of my health and comfort.

In decent A-class offices, there can be no splits, there must be a built-in microclimate system provided for by the building design (if there is none, the office is rated B+ at most). In such offices, the head is usually determined by the door of a separate office with the inscription CEO (CFO, President, Director, etc.). Although, in companies with a democratic structure of relations in the team, the chief may not have his own office.

moskitman:
Too late, brothers, the grand prize has gone to Novosibirsk.

I don't get it, man, where's the prize?!

Gone to Novosibirsk.
You shouldn't have gone in code.

moskitman:
Gone to Novosibirsk.
And you shouldn't have been hiding in plain sight.

And you shouldn't have such a leaky memory.

And in general, one should not have a memory, but use it for its intended purpose.

Геометрия: http://cs317031.userapi.com/v317031093/2aca/3e02fAuDLp8.jpg

tara:
Геометрия: http://cs317031.userapi.com/v317031093/2aca/3e02fAuDLp8.jpg

no. you should not fool yourself. geometry is a rigorous science where provability is at the top of the agenda.

and the picture is not geometry, it is an illusion, or - optical deception. phoebes, in a word. )))

here is the proof and explanation: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Исчезновение_клетки

I disagree. Those not paying attention to the lack of similarity of triangles can complain about cheating. Those who pay attention can talk about geometry. There are no thirds :)
Reason: