Profitable trading - page 8

Dear forum members, it was very entertaining to read your correspondence. I'm quite new, 3 days I've been reading about Forex, I've lost a few demos... I came to the thread hoping to learn a new strategy on Japanese candlesticks. I came to the topic with a real hope to learn a new strategy about Japanese candlesticks, and here... I really hope to get a new strategy of Japanese candlesticks.

ILIA:
Dear forum members, it was very entertaining to read your correspondence. I'm quite new, 3 days I've been reading about Forex, I've lost a few demos... I came to the thread hoping to learn a new strategy on Japanese candlesticks. I came to the topic with a real hope to learn a new strategy about Japanese candlesticks, and here... I think the real hope to get a new strategy of Japanese candlesticks.
This strategy is rubbish. I would rather read books first, any - the basics at least ... otherwise all advice from the forum may have a destructive effect on a beginner's wet brain.

cudahar:

People !!! If anyone wants to hear me - listen !!! I've read only one book "japanese candlesticks" by "steve nison" and I don't bother my head with different patterns - I don't even know such words! I don't even know the words! There are some rough examples of market reversals in the book, and it's enough for me to make a couple dozens of pips per day on the demo! I used to make a hundred pips a day. For the doubling of capital in a month it's enough to profitable five pips per day !!!!!!!!!. having 1500 dollars to work with one lot, a year later they make more than a million dollars in small steps, and two million dollars in two milliards !!!!!!! What's my point ... tell me a decent broker

Well done! Love the positivity! But I advise you to switch from Japanese to rectal gradually - you'll lose less .

ILIA:
Dear forum participants, it was very interesting to read your correspondence. I am a beginner, I am 3 days old, I am reading about Forex, I lost some demos. I came to the theme with a real hope to learn new strategy about Japanese candlesticks, and here... Can anyone give a hint, or in the end, the author may reveal the secret of his candlesticks?

I don't like to use other people's developments, I usually do my own methods and software.

But, last week I went to the kodobaza and a turkey attracted my attention. Today, as the baby went to sleep in the afternoon, I took care of the turkey.

I've taken it out and added not more, but I have done it in full measure: without optimization - just understanding the physics of what is going on.

Here is the result of my three years of testing:

Read them too: articles, programs, forum threads which are interesting to you. And a demo is a sacred thing:)

tara:

Here is the result of three years of testing:

Cute) What's the turkey called and can you look at the test stats for interest?)

jelizavettka:
Cute) And what is the name of the turkey and can you look at the statistics of the test for the sake of interest?)

Are you kidding me? :)

I don't know how to deal with the author; I should share it, but if he's as disinterested as Perelman, I'll have to shoot him in order not to post this version either :)

Statistics and transactions are possible, but I'm not good at design, and I'd like to remove the parameters :(

tara:

Are we kidding? :)

I don't know how to deal with the author; I should share it, but if he's as disinterested as Perelman, I'll have to shoot him in order not to post this version either :)

Don't give it to him. He doesn't deserve it) If you're too shy to put your stats on public display, I'll take it in private, if that's OK)

Can if you tell me how to remove the parameters

tara:
You can if you tell me how to remove the parameters
And just a screenshot of the tester report - the parameters are not lit there).
Reason: