Profitable trading - page 3

If I do not work on Mondays, I do not have to go to work at all.

Kocty:

Me, can I cooperate with you? Let's open an account for 100,000 quid at once. Then we'll make a billion quicker and split the difference. I believe in you. I sincerely hope for your answer. Money's tight. Please, take me. I know brokers. Oh, please.
Buddy! Money never smells. I don't give a shit who jokes about me! Shortsighted people. I was carrying a grand a month for Forex for two years. I was saving all I could. Then I lost my job and put the brakes on Forex.I even think the jokes make me laugh because I thought robots write messages. I repeat my e-mail if you want to communicate. You may think that I have programmed it!

cudahar: I've been carrying a bloody grand in green every month for two years.
A real kid, a real kid!

I suggest we create a forum thread called "Foolishness" and post this sort of thing there.

Kocty:
Eh, no one to invest again(((( you scared the guy off. Ugh, you have no hunting instinct, what about the excitement of the hunt, the pursuit of the prey, the chase.... You people.
I don't get scared, I go online on Fridays to relax on weekends. I just need to sit in front of the monitor for a few minutes before I get dizzy. Then I get absent-minded and my head hurts for a few days. I don't know what it is.

DmitriyN:
There's Neeson's book "The Japanese Candlesticks". Explain what genius you found there, let's discuss it.
I did not "say" that the book is brilliant I wrote that I've read it, and it's enough to earn five points of profit per day of course on the demo. You look like a movie characters "PLUMBOOM or DANGEROUS GAME" and the photo with glasses and text with a sly twist. And in general, I am glad that living people responded. I assumed that the robots write the text. (HOWEVER THAT KNOWS THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY of "AI" ....)

cudahar:
I did not "say" that the book is great I wrote that I only read it once, and this is enough for me to earn five points of profit per day, of course on the demo. Do not set verbal traps. You look like a movie characters "PLUMBOOM or DANGEROUS GAME" and the photo with glasses and text with a sly twist. And in general, I am glad that living people responded. I assumed that the robots write the text. (HOWEVER THAT KNOWS THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY of "AI" ....)
So, not so sure of your strategy yet that you should switch to real? And if you're not sure, then why are you sure one book is enough?

cudahar:

Maybe you can show me your real-life performance to back up your words with action? Or everything you write is just nonsense.

FAQ:
I propose to create a forum thread called "Foolishness" and post this kind of thing there.

Top ten ))))

All the dude asked for was the suggestion of a broker that would stand up to a two billion dollar payout.
Reason: