FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 319

bokh:

You've been talking about the north for a week now, why? Just because you have warrants stuck there and really want to believe in the north? or is this an analysis?

It's not their analysis, it's their reverie!!!) The whole analysis is pointing at 1.19

and I think 1.19-1.185 should be there somewhere...

ALTrofim:
It's not their analysis - it's their reverie!!!) The whole analysis points to 1.19
The main thing in the analysis is to hit the jar ))))

nizzzzzzzzz-)

Buy mavro/usd

RekkeR:
The main thing in the analysis is to hit the jar )))
If the neck of the jar is wide, you can get in without splashing)))

as streinger said - there will be no bottom, they are already up, at 2070 the big guys are buying and they are already buying in

the way I see it, of course...

I think the market maker is pulling towards the lower resistance, the speculative bears will stop, the bulls will get their hay and get into the market (as it happened more than once) and the descending channel target 1.2000 - 1.9 will come true... I just can't figure out what could have fumbled at 1.207... not so the minimum target is at 1.204

Except that on H4 and on the daily, the MACD is starting to get confusing...

ALTrofim:
I think the market maker is pulling towards the lower resistance, the speculative bears will stop, the bulls will get their hay and get into the market (as it happened more than once) and the descending channel target 1.2000 - 1.9 will come true... I just can't figure out what could have fumbled at 1.207... not so the minimum target is at 1.204

i think 2070 by itself is nothing, it is just probably the optimal level for withdrawal of money from the people, in the villages this morning there were a lot of crowds, and the bai began to close, that's the whole truth,

let's wait and see what is what.

Reason: